Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Everace

Charon 5

Twelve years of general education, seven years of higher education, twenty years of weapons, herbal, and religious training and I get run out of town on a rail because my spiritual thinking and villager guidance of our higher power doesn't specifically coincide with that of the Archdruid. Makes a mockery of our training to think for ourselves and grow along with those under our care. (sigh) Still, moving around trading with so many different people has its own rewards. It certainly isn't an arduous life. I get plenty of exercise which helps me to keep my figure as well as my strength.

Pushing stray wisps of hair out of my face as I round a huge boulder I notice the large hole in the earth leading downward at a comfortable angle. "Hmm, wonder where this will lead? No time like the present to find out."

After about fifteen minutes of following the tunnel I arrive at a large cavern which appears to be inhabited by ant-like creatures about three feet tall since they outnumber the small number of others in evidence. Dust in the air causes me to sneeze which alerts several of the ant creatures to my presence.

-blush- sorry... let me know which one it is and I'll see if I can refrain from using it! -cackle- well... a girl can try, can't she??? I'm going to wait until MW posts and notices the new comer and then I'll post after him.

((We only make fun of you because we love you.

Ok, let's get this topic shut down as we move to the new one. I don't have everything transfered over as I don't want to go insane before tomorrow. Nance, I think you'll like what I've done with the Other Runner. ;) *grins devilishly*))

locked by request - ktc