Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
NubScrubz

Pics for ending with Lars?

Just spent 15 hours replaying the game only to find out that there's a Lars' ending in build C. Seems like I have to start a new game if I wanna upgrade it. Certainly don't wanna spend another 15 hours doing the same thing again, not for another few years. 

Anyone got pics of Lars' ending or is willing to take some? Would appreciate it.

Yes. But from what I've heard, the ending seems a little disappointing for Lars shippers but still I'd prefer it over marrying Dameon largely due to his look. I mean why does the sun priest look like a thug?

There's actually no "pictures" as such for any of the endings apart from the cutscene which shows the marriage and coronation of Rhen and Dameon. All the other endings just give you a brief description about what happens after you choose the respective ending.

If you choose to go back to Veldarah with Lars, Rhen and Lars end up becoming teachers in the Academy after speaking to the Headmaster. Whether anything happened between them after that is left purely up to the players' speculations ;)

Ooooo.........after going in the sun temple or defeating ahriman?

Rhen's life choices appear after you've defeated Ahriman and gone back to the sun temple to return the Sword o.o That's about the only time you have to make a choice in the game.

If you choose to go back to Veldarah with Lars, Rhen and Lars end up becoming teachers in the Academy after speaking to the Headmaster. Whether anything happened between them after that is left purely up to the players' speculations ;)

Well that's disappointing. I guess still better than no development at all.

Bt I thought there were 3 options: being queen, hermit or clearwater?

There's those three options as well as a fourth option which allows you to go back to Veldarah with Lars :)

Bt I thought there were 3 options: being queen, hermit or clearwater?

Fourth option is in build C, assuming you have build B.

I actually like the option of joining Ahriman before the battle the most.  If only there's a cutscene for that ending..

What are the difference between Build B, A and C? I never knew.. I had never option of going with Lars, I would never ever choose it, he is so bad and mean.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000 using Aveyond Kingdom

Build B and C are basically the same. The main differences are that Build C added the option to choose your difficulty level, mouse control, the Lars ending, a different way to solve the fairy quest (by taking the fairies you rescue in the Demon Lands to the Earth King instead of a fairy in a bottle), and made rescuing the fairies a mandatory quest.

I never played Build A, but from what I understand, Build B made the dungeons more complex than in the first build and changed a few events around (like the Velt empress nightingale quest used to take place in Veldarah, I think).