Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

@MoonPrincess

I had troubles with downloading the Moon child. I thought I finally got it to download but I can't seem to fnid the file. I think it didn't work...I'll try again another time

As for the another story. You have to download the SNES emulators from the site. Just download one would do. As for the game, you have to open the file name: smas_eng (file type : SMC file), it'll require you to choose a program to open the file with, just choose the SNES emulator from your list. You can change the control keys by changing the setting on the input's joystick configuration (you can choose which keys of the keyboard you want to use.)

The A & B buttons work like the one of a Nitendo Gameboy. A-confirm B-cancel/go back, X-opens menu, Y-I haven't quite figured out this one yet ^^;

If you have any more questions, just ask me. I'll try me best. Right now I'm in the 2nd chapter trying to kill the boss for that chapter--I was multitasking while playing with the game that I kept forgetting to replenish my HP and I kept dying >:| Must sit and concentrate on the game...:lol:

Thank you :amaranth:

I must play it..lol I love everything that is connected with Sailor Scouts (non hentai things :D)

I`ll give it a try, but first I must finish Everlong :)

If you can`t download The Moon Child just PM me you mail and I`ll see what I can do :)

@ghotica20 I`m glad you like it :)

And I can see you are new here so Welcome to our kingdom :)

@Moon Princess

No problem. I'll let you know if I have any problems downloading the Moon Child. Hope the Sailormoon: Another story works for you. I loved Sailormoon. It was the first anime and manga series that I'd been a really big fan. (Though I watched and read Doraemon before Sailormoon...lol)

(updated:5/5 -I didn't want to to double post, so...)

I've finally downloaded the Moon Child and I've started playing it together with Another Story...I need help, the walkthrough is incomplete :(

@MooonPrincess

Moonie, please help...I'm stuck at the water temple. I had free the prisoners and don't know what to do. The prisoners I released are standing on some isolated ground and I can't get to them. There are two mercury symbols on each side of the broken paths. I went back to Juuban but no one is around except for Rei and her granfather in the Hikawa Shrine.

@ELIE-3173 I`m so happy to hear that you`re playing the game. :);) This is what you gotta do: go to the first mercury symbol and press space or enter, you`ll be teleported to the other, do the same thing and you`ll be on the other side;)

@hilvee you need the key, it`s in a hidden chest in the room where there`s a single Jupiter statue..you should walk around the room..make sure to step on every tile and you`ll find the chest :)

@MoonPrincess

Oh no...I don't think I can teleport! (Does this means I have to replay from the beginning?) I did teleport to the other side (once) but after I reach the opposite side, I immediate re-teleported back to where I was standing. >< Is this there some bug involved? I've also sent an e-mail to the game creator for help, I don't know how soon will he reply...

He is in Italy on vacation (I think, although it seems to be too long vacation :P) I remembered that the first time I teleported I had a problem, I made a mistake, insteed the left button I pressed right and I returned on the same edge, where the first symbol is and when I tried to teleport again I got stuck..maybe it`s a glitch..luckily I had saved slot in mercury temple so I tried again and I succeeded.

Do you have a slot? If you don`t have one I`m afraid that you`ll have too start all over :(

@MoonPrincess

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately I overwrote the file I saved before I attempted the teleport... >< GaAHH...! *slaps forehead* Anyway, I started everything from the beginning, at least this time I manage to train her better than I first did :P Game creator on a long trip to Italy...How nice. I can't wait for him to release version 5. It seems interesting... (Looks like it will be continuing after the Queen Beryl part and moving onto the Sailormoon R parts :D Yippee!)

I just visited the site, he`s back and he`ll release the game soon :)

I can`t wait `cause it`s like a second part... I hope that he`ll make games for every Sailor Moon season :)

what second part of sailor moon

where , how , when

i want to knowwwww

i love playing sailor moon i loved those when i was lil and i still love them

i will like to play all the sailor moon rpg game

if anything new on tht is with sailor moon pls let me knoww

:D :D :D

@ELIE-3173

I downloaded snes9x-1.43-win32 and sailormoon_anotherstory_snes but I have no idea what to do next :( I`ve extracted them both but there is nothing in the game folder only one document and I can`t understand a word `cause there are only strange symbols :(

@ghotica20 yes there`ll be a second part from this game, you can try the demo on this site and also you can find more informations about it :)

http://smrpg.net/

@MoonPrincess

I've downloaded the same thing so I'll list what I have in those folders and I open the game. I'm no expert when it comes to PC but hopefully it will work out the way it worked for me...

1) snes9x-1.43-win32 (You should have these files)

- fmod.dll (3.7.4.0 FMOD)

- snes9x (Snes9XW Gary Henderson)--> You use this "joystick-looking-symbol-thingy" to play the Another Story and the other arcade series.

- Valid.Ext (EXT file)

- (In Notepad format)

a)changes

b)license

c)faqs

d)readme

2) Sailormoon Another Story (You should have these files)

- smas_eng (SMC File)

- smas_eng.srm

- Valid.Ext (EXT File)

(When you have a saved game file, it'll be named smas_eng.000 -or some other number at the end)

How to open the game

1) Extract both files from their zip folders

2) Open Folder for Another Story, right click on smas_eng (SMC file) and select Open With.

3)A list of programs will appear, click on the Browse button just below the list, a box will appear, search for the folder with the unzipped/extracted folder for the snes9x-1.43-win32 and open the file "snes9x" (Snes9XW Gary Henderson)--> the joystick logo one.

4) A window will pop up and your game will begin.

The next time you want to play the game, just open the smas_eng (SMC file), it should automatically select the snes9x program, otherwise use the same way as above but this time check the box that says "Always use the selected program to open this kind of file".

For game play:

If you want to skip the intro, just hit the enter button. To move your character use the cursor buttons (up, down, left, right).

- To select = A button

- To cancel, exit or go back = B button

- To open up menu = X button or enter

To see what keys are the for button A, B, X & Y, select Input then select Joystick configuration. You can change the game buttons to your preferrable key selection here)

I still haven't quite figure out how to use the link techniques or the Y button. If you manage to get it to work, please do teach me.

Hope it works, happy playing.

@sean3324

I always have problem downloading stuff from Send Space, I have to retry countless of times. Media Fire is the only thing that works for me. Megaupload is like a dead end to me, it NEVER has any available slots for downloading for my country's slot. >:\ I don't think the problem is with your computer, it is probably the site or the bandwidth or number of slots located for your country/area. If you are interested, I can send you the zipped folders for the game. Just PM me with your e-mail and tell me which one game you want.

@ELIE-3173 thank you so much

I downloaded zsnesw142.zip cause the game has larger screen.

I think that you should try it too, cause with the other emulator the screen is too tiny.

@sean3324 I already e-mailed you the game ;) I hope you`ll like it, I must say I like your avatar it reminds me of Jupiter ;)

ty i will try it;)

lol she does she is from my fav show

im a computer stupid today and i can not figure out how to get the game u emailed me and i clicked the link and it take me to a site that wants me to pay so do i need to pay to download it and u put a pasword:f***toryfourm and no user name i wasent sure if i was suposed to do that so im very confused :S :S :S :S

so i need help

@sean3324 don`t worry, I`m a computer stupid too ;):D

The game is free. Follow the link, it will take you to rapidshare uploaded folder, there is a table on the site, go down and you`ll see a button "free", click on it and it`ll take you to another site, you`ll see that there is a time, wait a few seconds and then a code will be shown :)

You`ll need the pass for extracting it, not for downloading it.

If you are still confused I`ll make some screenshots ;)

aww..this looks simply adorable. i'm sure gonna play it! it looks fun! :D

edit: hey guys.. question. i'm a bit stuck

i've saved the children in the water place... what do i do next? i can't reach them. i went to the blue circle thing before and then kinda floated on water. then when i tried to do it again. nothing happened.

what do i do next?

@Sean3324

The same thing happned to me, must be the doings of some bug...You'll have to go back to a previous saved file (or start all over like me, if you didn't save a file before attempting to cross the path). When you want to cross the path, just click the space bar and (don't press the any cursor or arrow buttons when doing thing) and you'll get over the other side safely, then walk straight ahead. (Refer to the previous posts, MoonPrincess and I posted about this issue earlier on).

@MoonPrinces

Hmm...Bigger Screen? I shall try that. You can sretch the image for the Snes9x but it'll won't look very nice as the resolution isn't very good.

And, Moonie...I need help again...I'm stuck at the part where I have to save the Bishops from

being a prisoner in his hometown. I've enter the castle-looking builiding (?) I've defeated the guards, step on the green button but nothing happens...I can't a way to where the Bishops is. There's a guard guarding a path, but whenever I step in front of him, I'm stucked there. (Must be some bug there). Thank you in advance :D

@nic_c12 I`m glad you like it, I think that everyone had problem with the same thing ;)

ELIE-3173 has already answer you : if you have save slot you must load it again, if you not I`m afraid you`ll have to start all over :(

And press only space bar or enter when you are going to teleport trough the symbols not cursors `cause you`ll be stuck again :)

@ELIE-3173 I had a problem with the same thing,:)

here`s what you have to do: approach that knight from left or right, when next to him, hit enter or space bar to start the battle.

P.S:how far are you with Another Story?

This was a nice game, as far as it went. The mapping was a bit akward and the RTP sprites looked funny compared to the custom ones, but the story was good and loyal to the original.

@MoonPrincess

Thank you again...I think we need to inform the game creator about these bugs...They can be annoying especially when I had to restart again. >:\ As for Another Story, I'm in chapter 2, where I'm currently playing Sailor Jupiter (the very beginning). I think Sailor Jupiter is quite hard as the enemies are difficult to defeat and I'm dying like flies all over again :<

@Mae

I agree that the RTP sprites looked awkward...1 sprites are gigantic the rest look tiny...It makes the other party looked like they came from another planet :lol:

@All

I can't help laughing everytime I see Sailor Venus in the battle mode...the way she kept moving her bended knees just seemed hilarious to me xD Don't you think?

moonprincess, ellie, thanks btw. :D yeah, got across it.

though, one more stupid question.

i wasn't paying attention to rei's grandfather when he asked rei to find the guy that would help with their 'shop'. i pressed the spacebar to long that i didn't see. lol. where is he again? i can't find him. tips please?

@nic_c12 he is somewhere near the station ;)

@ELIE-3173 LoL did you noticed Sailor Mars face after you`ve won a battle? :D

@Mae I think that the RTP sprites where really good,I think that Jupiter RTP sprite is biggest `cause she`s tallest from them etc..I think that they are made similar to the original anime characters :)

thanks moonprincess

okay.. how many times do i have to edit this?

anyway, i don't get what you're going to do with the sailor jupiters? i already got one to disappear from that column of i think 4 sailor jupiters. what do i do next? and how do i get the others away?

how do i get the doors open too?