Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

@NicC

No worries...I was about to go slam my head against a wall when I came to the Sailor Jupiters statues....It took me a long time before I could figure out what to do with them. Are you in the room with 4 statues lined up from left to right and a another 4 from top to bottom (with a button at the very top?)You need to stand at the left side of the statues (the set lined from left to right)and press the spacebar or enter, they'll disappear one by one. then the last one will disappear if you press spacebar or enter when you are facing its back, then walk to the one near the button and press spacebar or enter facing it. (hope this work, I'm trying to remember what I did with them. I was just going about randomly and all of a sudden I got a few to disappear.) Step on the button then a box will appear (if my memory is right)

@MoonPrincess

Yeah, Sailor Mar's widemouthed-laugh...LOL...it was very like her to do so :lol: I finished the game (it ends with the Queen Beryl's saga right?) I enjoyed myself but I would have preferred a little more character interactions between some of the characters. If I was a player who never watched or read Sailor Moon, there are a few things I would find awkward...(Spoiler-ish,so *highlight*-->) Tuxedo Kamen = Prince Endymion (Sailor Moon recognizes this when she first saw him) and the Tuxedo Kamen = Chiba Mamoru (when they met earlier in the game, his name was never mentioned, I think?) Plus, there were any er...relationship development between Usagi and Mamoru (Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion's story was never mentioned) so I wonder how the Game Creator will bring up Chibi Usa's part. ^^; I thought these parts wouldn't quite add up...What do you think? (*highlight* ends here)

I can't seem to view the smrpg.net's blog, is that where the Game Creator posts his updates?

thanks ellie.. got rid of the sailor jupiters.. though, i don't see any box appearing. i pressed the other button, on the room below. and i went up to the sailor jupiter in just one room. it says to look for an invisible thing.. how do i do it? i've been clicking the spacebar to the sailor jupiters already. :P this is a bit frustrating

@NicC

Then that box thing must be for some other parts...(haha...I'm so confused with so many switches and buttons ^^; ) For the room with 1 Sailor Jupiter, you have to find a hidden switch.(This was also mentioned earlier on). What you can do is, walk everywhere in an orderly fashion (walk row by row)so you don't miss a spot, you'll eventually step on the switch and something will happen (I can't remember if there's a box in this one...hehe...)

ah.. okay. there is a box for the second door. but for the third door is there a hidden box too? the sailor jupiter guarding it disappeared already. but where can i find the key?

nevermind ellie. it's just the like the other one. i walked around and found it. god.. this is the hardest part.. i got so frustrated. though, thanks a lot! :D finalyl!

@NicC

Glad you found it. I do agree, Sailor Jupiter is one of the toughest senshi to get. I was about to cry or go insane upon seeing so many statues that I couldn't get rid of.

-ellie, yeah, i was almost going to cry too. i really didn't know what to do and was so frustrated. thanks for the help again! though, i think i'll play it agian after two days. it's saved in my mom's computer and can gain access on it by monday.

-sean, there's some screenshots provided in page 1. and what are you confused about?

oh okay. i see. well, i hope you enjoy the game. i'm enjoying myself as well. btw, guys, i'm in the part where luna and artemis are going to spy on the bishop. am i even a tinge near the end? (though, i'll be able to play it by monday, not today or tomorrow. :()

@Sean

You need to be a little more specific on what you need help on because I have no idea where to start ^^; Screenshots, do you mean like how to get through the specific parts? (Not sure I can help you on the screenshots, unless I replay those part and get a shot or two of them)

@kstar366

Probably another bug's doing? Sometimes when there is a story going on, your character would seem to "freeze" for a bit, like they are looking (left and right) for something...

@NicC

Not quite near the end yet, you still have go through (Spoiler for those who don't want to know yet)*highlight* 4 more bosses before you reach the end. And between, my name's Elie with a single "l",it's not biggie, but I just like to let you know ;)

haha. sorry there, elie. i'm getting blind. oh well, i'll try finishing it next week. hope i have the time then. cause my cousin from canada is coming and i have to tour her around.

well, thanks for your help ELIE. i think i got it right now. hehe.

:D

@NicC

Hehe...No problem. I'm also going blind myself, staring at the screen for hours...(PC screen -> tv screen and back again). :lol: Enjoy your game and please do tell me what you think of the game (overall) once you're done (in highlights or in PM). I would like to hear your opinion.

haha.. me too! PC-tv-Pc-tv. haha!

and okie, i'll tell you what i think of it. though, i actually have some thoughts now. it's a very nice game (i actually dreamt of it last night. okay...weird) anyway... it's kinda funny about the senshi's reaction when they win. sailor mars with her laugh, and sailor venus with the legs shaking. lol. the other senshis are funny in different ways too.

but it's okay, that adds to the games greatness.

@Mae :D To be honest I don`t have a clue when it comes to game making :D

@kstar366 That never happend to me and I played the game several times..hmmm

@sean3324 ok here are some screenshots, just press the buttons that are with red ;) but don`t forget first to go on the site :D;)

10qgwmo.png

2ihla93.png

@nic_c12 hehe yes they are so funny :D when you are going to finish this game you must try Sailor Moon : Another Story..that game is sooooooooooo hard :(

@ELIE-3173 I have the same problem :D pc addict :D

oh okay. more sailor moon addictions. after this.. i think i would WANT to watch the whole thing. :)) i kinda stopped when before, i thought it was a bit immature. but this game proved otherwise. lol.

I think they (whoever they are, Viz Video or any other licensing company) had released dvds of all Sailormoon series...I was in a dvd store recently and saw the Sailor Stars arc set being sold. It should be available elsewhere too.