Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

@ Moon Princess

:D i'm sure would like to join the Amaranth senshi club, but is a little bit obvious that usually most of the guy not really interest in sailormoon fan..but for me i enjoying playing

it,so i guess i will join in too :D

@Aisling

*Puts an ice pack on her head* Oh dear...Aisling, why did you do that? I had a feeling something like that was going to happen (good thing I came prepared...)

@Moony

I could have done the recruitment on myself, if you asked me about it. Shoran's my brother and he's just sitted at the PC outside my room XD...I never thought of asking as he never showed much interest, me--his elder sis made him play Sailormoon. Glad he like it...haha...

oh wait. oh yeah. shoran's a guy. didn't think of that.

oops, sorry aisling. okay shoran, let me direct you to the clubhouse. the title's amaranth senshi. here's the link... http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3189&start=480

now, to make this post on topic... did the maker give any plans for the next version? except for the fact saturn will be there? i'm sure he'll bend the plot again, but i wonder how he'll excite us again. :D

edit: i just saw elie and i almost posted at the same time. wow, shoran's your bro? COOL!!! lol. nice to meet you there :D ooh. seems like you added me in ym. let's talk there before aisling murders us :lol:

I have played SM RPG TMC4 and I am currently playing RPG TMC5. I have had some problems with game not working as it is supposed to, but I have been able to solve it.

I have a spot where either I'm not sure what to do next, or it just freezes the game at this particular point.

The town where the Mandoras are. I entered there after the man I rescued from the Water Cavern said I could enter. None of the characters will speak to my party of Usagi and Ami. A green-haired person blocks me from going up and a creature prevents me from exiting the town through the gate without permission.

Here is where I get stuck. I went into every shop and even the one where the shopowner says "These are strictly for Mandoras"

I found one of the building I could actually enter, but when I do, Ami and Usagi stand next to other and then the game freezes. No interaction. No movement. Nothing. I have to CAD to close down the game.

Am I missing something I should be doing first or is this a bug I just can't get rid of?

Thanks in advance

@KennySouPk

What you're doing is right so far. You can't advance into the town because someone has blocked the path and a monster has block the entrance where you were first let in by a Mandora guy. That's because (if you read the sign at the entrance) you're not allowed to leave without the king's permission.

As for the part where you enter a building where Amy walks "out" and stands beside Usagi, that's what it was suppose to be. Usagi and Amy will talk to the person (or was it people?) in the house. So I suspect there is a bug involve somewhere. Did you try replaying that part? (Hope you did save the game at the Mandora's place)

By the way, which version 5 are you playing? v5.0 or v5.1--the one with the bug repairs that the creator has made to prevent a certain character from triggering the skip-game-to-the-end-bug.

If replaying that part still doesn't work, go report it to the game creator at his forum, send him a copy of your save game file and I'm sure he'll help you out with it.

http://smrpg.net (You'll find a link to his forum)

Elie. thnx for the heads up. I did save in the town before going into the house with the people. I have tried restarting the game, restarting the computer, then the game and saved the file and reinstalled the game. All with the same freezing results.

Is there something in the game that will tell me whether it is version 5.0 or 5.1? Or is it in the download somewhere like in the readme? Thnx again.

@KennySouPk

I don't think the readme has any details on the version. I checked mine but I think the game creator didn't update the readme cause my v5.1's readme has the title v4.1 in it. The only way I could tell mine is v5.1 is the folder which contains the download icon (the orange gear like thingy) and the readme and game data...The folder is named "Sailormoon RPG Game The Moon Child v5.1" on it.

If you want to redownload the file (just in case it isn't v5.1) go to - click here -

@KennySouPk have you entered the house that is between the item shop and the inn (I think it was the inn XD)cause that is the house that you must enter. If you do that and you get stuck it has to be a bug. That's strange cause I know many people that played the game and they haven't got any bug-problems with Mandora City.

If you still have problem with this you should take Elies advice and e-mail Taylor.

@Starry I don't think that Taylor fixed anything that is connected with mandoras, I've been to many forums and no one reported a bug connected with Mandora City, so it doesn't matter which version he plays. I've played v 5.0 and I didn't had any troubles with getting stuck there.

I've tried the suggestions by Elie and I have verified the verion I am usung now is 5.1. Since the saved game didn't change the effect, MoonPrincess, I emailed the game creator. I have also tried replaying the game from the start in another game slot and saved in two different spots.

One glitch I saw in 5.0 was that after rescuing Rei's gramps and you go into the building, there is a man in the first room. As long as I don't talk to him at all, the game runs normally, but if I do, as I did the first times I played, it goes to a cutscene of Amy about to leave on a plane, the arrival of Minako and (Sailor Jupiter).

Those cut scenes disrupts the game. I can put Minako, Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna in my party even before I meet them. Maybe when that happened it caused some game parts to cause errors. That is why I am starting from scratch.

I finished v4 and I really liked it.

Right now I'm downloading v5.1 but it takes awfully long...

So I started to play the sm rpg 'alternate story' it's quite hard because it takes a long time to level up.

@ayne

Congrats on completing V4! Here's a reminder, if you don't want to replay the parts of v4--which are the beginning of v5.1, I suggest you download the save game slot that takes you to Queen Beryl's battle--the game creator has it on his site.

Alternate Story is very difficult, I have abandone the gameplay for a while, because I got tired of all the monsters and dying...I'll continue when I have better patience. :P

congrats!

and yes, it is very difficult. haven't finished it now becaus the saved game is at my mom's computer in her office, and i'll be able to only go there in november :P

oh well. :D tell us what you think of the game :)

I'm kind of stuck in 'alternate story':

After Ami joins the party I didn't pay attention to the text so I don't know what to do next - please help me.

I'm not that far to make up my mind about the game but as soon as I am I'll tell you^~

(well I know my english isn't good but I hope you can figure it out what i'm trying to say^^' )

Hear ye, hear ye...

From the latest e-mail notification from the Sailor Center that I had received...It says that Moon Child's creator will be releasing some details on version 6... YAY! So at the mean time do watch this thread or the Amaranth Senshi's thread for news...Someone (either Moony, me or whoever who reads about it) will be posting details as we read about it.

Can't wait to hear more details...Remember watch this (or Amaranth Senshi's) topic for the latest news.

everybody's excited. sailor saturn will surely be in it since we were left hanging when she appeared :D

i wonder if the creator will bend the story to show the pegasus arc and the other remaining arcs as well.

that'll be cool. a whole new version of sailormoon :D

I finished v5.1. The battle system and the char sets are much better than in v4.0.

I was very suprised how things turned out.

Until v6 comes out I try to beat the final boss with chibiusa in party.

I think at some times the midbosses are too easy to beat. But overall this is a great game.

I think it would be nice if you could play Mamoru more. Maybe in the next version.^~