Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

hey ayne!

congrats on finishing the game!

anyway, i wish you luck using chibiusa. i found her really weak so i just used her when mamoru was active, since he helped A LOT. but you're right. he needs more action :D

Well, I can't download anything at my dad's house (which is where I'm at 75% of the time) but I'm up to v4 at my mom's house. I know, I'm waaaay behind. I'm not havin problems at all, it just takes me a bit to remember what I was doing before I went back to my dad's. :lol:

Here is the info for version 6 (highlighted in white to avoid spoilers):

As you all have subscribed to this newsletter, I've decided to let you all in on exclusive version 6 information that won't be released on the site for a bit. Caution: Will contain spoilers for version 5.

Game completion: 100% (4/4 parts)

Originally, version 5 was the 60% completion of the game (3/5 parts), however due to several changes in the storyline of v5 the next part will end the Moon Child game.

Game Sagas: Dark Kingdom (v4), Kuro Saga & Black Moon Saga (v5), Death Busters Saga (v6). All three version will be combined like version 5 was of that and v4.

Playable Characters: Sailor Moon & Super Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Chibiusa (Super Sailor Chibimoon in v6), Pluto, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn, Universe, Tuxedo Kamen (will be joining the team officially in v6, has a small part in v5), Naru, Luna and Artemis.

Description: In version 6, Professor Tomoe has been taken over by Wiseman and has set himself to find and destroy everything Sailor Moon loves. Every single tactic he does plays a significant roll in his master plan of finishing off what Sailor Moon loves the most, the World. From stealing pure hearts, to killing close friends, nothing will stop Tomoe from finishing out Wiseman's plan. Past enemies will be re-awakened and new ones will arise. It's up to the Sailor Senshis to put a stop once and for all to the evil that threatens the universe.

Q & A

I am going to answer several popular questions that arise during the play of version 5. Caution: Will contain spoilers.

Will Kuro be in version 6 even though he died?

The feedback on Kuro has been extremely overwhelming. In most of the feedback I got for version 5 he was listed as the favorite villain and hero. For all the Kuro fans, you will be happy to know that this isn't the last you will see of him. He plays a part in Tomoe's plan which you will find out when you play the game.

Will Saturn be in version 6?

As you found out at the end of version 5, Hotaru has been introduced and will play a huge part in the game. Sailor Saturn will be joining the party, along with Sailor Chibimoon.

Will the SuperS and Stars arcs be apart of version 6?

No, it will not. However, the amazing reception of Sailor Moon RPG: The Moon Child has lead me to start brainstorming for a sequel to the game. Sailor Moon RPG: The Moon Child 2, perhaps? I have come up with several different storylines for the game, involving both the SuperS and Stars arcs. I won't be expanding on this idea until The Moon Child is finished, it will just stay in the back of my head for now.

Will Tuxedo Mask/ Kamen be joining the team in version 6?

Yes he will. You got a small preview of him in version 5, however with Kuro gone it's his time to shine in version 6.

Can I BETA test for version 6?

I will be getting several people to test it for me before releasing it to the public, that way I can avoid all these messy glitches. I will post on the site for when to email me about BETA testing.

Will there be a version 7?

In a way, yes. Version 6 will finish off the story however glitches and mistakes are bound to pop up. Version 7 will be the final version of the game with hopefully no mistakes, glitches and spelling errors.

When will version 6 be released?

I have no idea to be honest, all I can say is it will be released and it won't take as long as version 5 did. Last year was an extremely busy year for me and this one is much more free.

Have a great weekend! Keep checking the site for updates.

Hi guys, I think I'm stuck & I say 'think' coz usually I manage 2 accidentally find the solution. I know there aren't any difficult puzzles in this game but in the cave where there are lots of Jupiter statues & three doors...How do u open that middle door? I'm guessing I have to look for a key (maybe invisible) on the ground but no can do can't figure that one out...Help please.

@Bald_Patch

Are you at the swamp? I know two of the keys are hidden... one you need to step on an invisible switch and the other you have to find the invisible treasure by the mini river in the shape of Jupiter's symbol.

Hi inmyhead thanx 4 responding. I am at the swamp yes & basically I managed to find the invisible treasure accidentally, the 'invisible switch' (atleast now I know what I'm looking 4!) is doing my head in...can't find it anywhereeeeeeeee

hm...I've been away for three weeks. Now I'm back. The problem is... I have Mercury and Moon in my party. They are in the Mandora city and they have to find...can't remember whom...somebody's son, I think. The question is - where can I find him?

@Shiny

*Highligh*The answer is simple, just follow the cactus! (Thanks to Moony for the tip when I was stuck at the same place)

There are many cactus along the 4 paths...Just look for the path with a small cactus and walk along that path. Repeat the same thing over and over (follow the path with the little cactus) until you find what you are looking for. :)

Hi again, question time...

Ok well I got passed the priest ordeal who's dead now. I was given my next mission and honestly I did not pay full attention 2 where I am meant 2 go. I remember something along the lines of having 2 go to mount Ehima & finding a secret entrance but I could be comletely wrong, I was there before entering Kobi City & I have all 5 playable characters. And the ship is not departing yet so I only have so many places 2 go. Can someone guide me please? Thanx in advance.

Hmm I don't really remember the names, but after the bishop is killed you should go in the Dark Kingdom, so enter the same cave, when you entered to find 2nd crystal and got Venus in your party, just take the other way (I think it was to the right)