Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

Girls, I'm stuck again. I have Jupiter and Venus in my party. They are supposed to find the teleport in the forest. The only one I can find is the one which teleports them back to the grave, where Beryll and the shitennou were. :(

i am at the part where you had to go to this specific city (cant remember the name) to get bombs so i can go through the volcano. but someone stole the bombs and i have to go through this maze. can anybody help me? i have tryed a million times and i still cant get it! thnak you. so much.

Hey guys and gals I'm stuck. First I want to thank MoonPrincess for introducing us to such a great game. Ok now..I rescued 3 guys from jail in the water temple and they went to the room with the broken path. What do I do with them now? I gave up trying to rescue them and abandon them.

Now I'm in Sapporos Volcano and I'm stuck at the spot with the six or seven "teleport Lamp poles" and they are just taking me from one to another. How do I get passed this to get out the volcano? Thanks ~ Rach

@RSonnier34

Glad you are enjoying the game as much as we (the Amaranth senshis and the other Amaranthian who had posted here).

(Highlight from here *) Have you saved Mizuno Ami? If you haven't, you should follow the 3 prisoners (who are now freed) to the room with the broken path. (Make sure you have a saved game before trying to cross the broken path in case something goes wrong)At the broken path there are 2 Mercury symbols at each end, press space bar at the first symbol and you'll be transported to the other side. Make sure you don't press anything while moving, otherwise, you'll be transported back to you were standing initially. From there you'll fight with monsters to reach to Mizuno Ami...

As for the teleporting stands...I don't quite remember which brings you to which, you need to try each combination one by one. Tip: Try each stands in order (e.g. if stand 1 doesn't work, next time try stand 2 followed by stand 3 or 4 if the earlier stand fails) (* To here)

nic_c12 wrote:

go to the start. remember the teleport by the start of the jupiter venus stage? yes, it is a long way, but that's where you're supposed to go. :D

had that problem too.

I can't find the teleport!! Which one do you mean? There's nothing in the forest...The only one I can find is the one in the graveyard which teleports them back to the grave where Beryll and the shitennou were

@RSonnier34 hey there, I'm glad you enjoy the game :)

@princessfrancy go back where venus and jupiter were when you begun to play with them and then take the path to right (at least I think it was right XD)

@All for every Sailor Moon fan that is interested to join our Amaranth Senshi club feel free to pm me or Elie, Nicc or another senshi club member XD

Can someone help me??? I don't know where to go :( Usagi and Ami got taken away from the ship by a bird and stranded on an island. I think I'm close to Mandora because when I got a door key Ami says the chest looked like the chests at the water temple. Someone posted something about going to Mandora by saving a man in the Water Cavern. To whoever answers this (if someone does) Thanks so much!! Also, thanks MoonPrincess for posting this game...I love it!! :) :)

@aveyond5855

Did you read the message I posted one page before? Click on the the "click here" fonts and it will lead you to the solution for your trouble.

@Rhen_Fan

Are you having troubles downloading Moon Child v. 5.1? or it has to do with something else? Can you please give us more information so we can try to help you.