Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

Thanks MoonPrincess i keep trying to play my old save file on it and it doesn't seem to work it shows an error every time and i worked so hard to level my charactures and to beat Beryl i just wanna see how the rest turns out.... And one more thing.... has this happened to a lot of people?

This is the error message it shows me:

Script `party changer 2.5` line 154 No method error occurred. undefined method `size` for nil: NilClass

Welcome angelknight1124, simurgh & Minako86!

@angelknight1124

Hmm...you've been watching us for a month...*shivers* O_o Lol, this is me over-reacting. Haha...anyway glad that you like the game. As for your missing keys, one is in the dungeon, another hidden in the floor, the third is the one I couldn't remember...It might be in the same place as the one hidden in the floor. I forgot...

@Minako86

When you said old files, did you mean you used the files from V4 and played it on v5.2? If that's the case then it won't work cause the game features have changed, the game menu, the chracter selection and so on.

Example: In v4 you can play with all 5 senshis, in v5 onwards you can only select up to 4 characters at a time.

As for fighting Queen Beryl, what level are you characters at? You either need to level up a bit more or carry more items for healing. If one of you characters is badly injured, you can heal her with Sailor Moon's Moon Escalation power --increases more HP than a super potion does. You might need to revise your fighting strategies. What you can try is to use a few of your strongest senshis to fight, while the rest can either assist the stronger senshi to fight or help to heal their HP or MP or revive fallen senshis when there is a need. (That's how I normally play).

@Minako86

There's actually a saved game that you can start from Queen Beryl's stage on the site itself, I think most of us played v5 with that saved game except for Moony :P I forgot to mentioned it in my earlier post. And another thing, (A friendly reminder)please use the edit button if you have anything else to add (this helps to avoid double posting and spamming) ;) Thanks

Hello moonprincess and elie, thank you so much for your help! I was not able to check this site last weekend so I didn't see your reply.

Anyway, I was able to get the key, I did not get out of the third teleport until I was able to open the locked gate where the key to the second door is. Eventually, I accidentally stepped on the crack floor and lo and behold, the first door opened. So I just stepped on the other cracked floor and opened the second gate. That's how I got the key! :lol:

Elie, I'm not like watching your every move or something, hehe :D I was just looking around for any help I could find. But during those times of course I got a hang of the people who are usually here and answering people's queries.

Anyway, I got another question. :lol: I'm already in Mandoras (?) This was during the part where Usagi ang Ami was transported to a deserted place and the king wouldn't let them go. Good thing a woman lost his son (if that's a good thing, although I think it is not, but good thing for Usagi and Ami anyway. :lol: ) So, I have to help this woman find his son in order to get out of that place. BUT, lo and behold, I've been traveling in the desert for like an hour already and I can't find even a sign of the lost boy??? Where in that world can I find him? Hehe :D I was really desperate already, cause I think I've searched through every corner of it, I even tried to talked to the cactuses :lol: and hope that they might give me information on the lost boy, but to no avail.

Haha, this post is getting too long already. Anyway, that's where I am now. And another question :D cause I thought this will end when I defeated Queen Beryl, but I was mistaken again. :lol: Am I near the ending or something? Although I'm enjoying every bit of it, I just wanted to know how far have I gone in this game. :lol: Thanks so much again! :D

@angelknight1124

I was just kidding :P (I had my share of "stalkers" but that's another story xD

As for your questions:

1) Game does not end with Queen Beryl--that was where the story ended for version 4. The game creator made more gameplay--it somewhats follow the storyline in the anime/manga's Sailormoon R-Black moon Arc. All these are in version 5, since you are in Mandora...You still have a long way to go before you reach the end of version 5. From what we were told according to the latest news, there will be a version 6, the last part to the trilogy of Moon Child. Don't know if the game creator would do any more projects after version 6--The rest of us were hoping he'll make more games until the last Sailormoon series~~ Sailor Stars arc (no. 5) :P

2) Lost boy~~~Moony and I had answered this before, and we encourage you and the rest to look back at the old post or use the search button....But I'll be nice and just tell you. :P

(*highlight*) Follow the tiny cactus. Where the tiny cactus is, that's the path you should take. It takes quite some time to move around, if you are following the cactus trail carefully, you'll eventually find the kid. (*end highlight*)

Great! Thanks so much Elie! *highlight* I know that cactus has to do with this. Haha*end highlight*

Thank you for being so kind answering my queries. It get's all the more exciting. Waiting for version 6 even though I've a long way to go. Haha! Yipee! :celebrate: Can't wait to go home and look for the lost boy. Haha!:D

Oh, i almost forgot, i have another question.. why can't i put in my party all the 5 senshis? i know this sounds weird, and maybe, i'm the only one having this problem cause i've seen some screen shots and they have all the five senshis in their party.. but really, i tried what i think i should do to include all five of them in my party, but i always end up having four??? huhuhu!.. i fought queen beryl with only four senshis.. although i won, i want to play all five of them. is that possible? thank you for your help! very much appreciated! :D

@angelknight1124 I see that Starry alredy answered your question :) It took me quite a while to figure it out what's goin on in the desert as well:D

2 question: You've seen screenies from v 4.0 (the first part of the game which ends with queen Beryls fight). In this version you can use 5 senshis, but in the new one only 4, which I don't like it, cause I want to have all of them. Maybe he did this because there'll be more characters in the latest version, a version I believe you play it now ;)

@angelknight1124

Moony deserves credit for being the first person who figured out the clue to the lost boy :)I'm actually still playing...well my game is hanging halfway as I haven't found time to sit and enjoy the game play lately.

Like most RPG games in the same format as Moon Child, Aveyond that are created using the same type of software (I don't really know what it is called...RPGmaker 2000 or X or something like that :P) They normally allow the player to choose 4 out of all the characters they have. You are forced to choose between your characters and train them on separate occasions....:< I want to play using all of them at once....That's just the down side of the game...Then again, there will be too many characters to control and our game screen can't accomadate so many details :P That's why having to choose only a few to play is actually quite practical in a sense.

Hi Elie and MoonPrincess. Thanks again for being so wonderful and answering my questions. Haha :D

However, I'm still having problems with the boy. :cry: Huhuhu. I still can't find him. *highlight*I already tried following the small cactus but I'm still lost :cry: Can I get another clue like, uhm, do I really have to go south the whole time because that's where all the small cactuses are? or, hmm, do i have to go left or right whenever a small cactus appear to the left or to the right?*end highlight*

I hope you guys can figure out what I'm trying to say, hehe :D, cause Im lost myself. Haha! :lol: Thank you so much! You've been helping me a lot. However, I think I'm not that good in following directions. Haha! :lol:

MoonPrincess, I think you're right. I saw a screenshot of an older version where all 5 can play at the same time. I saw this http://i25.tinypic.com/21ad4i1.png Haha! Anyway, it's fine. I just have to change players whenever someone levels up like what Elie suggested. But right now, since I'm only playing Usagi and Ami, they're way ahead in level from what the other senshis were before we got separated. :D *sighs* Can't wait to get out of Mandora and pursue another journey. Whew! I've a long way to go! :lol:

hey angelknight, i had the same problem as well.

and yes, you follow the cactus, if it goes left or right.

usually, it's by the left or up i think. but just follow it.

you can't get lost. because the cactus will ought to appear somehow. just walk on and one ;)

@Starry lol I do deserve a credit don't I (kidding lol)

@angelknight1124 follow the path with the small cactus, sometimes you'll find cactus at left, and at next screen you'll find it at north and so and so :)

If you are following you'll find something ;) I think that you'll have to pass 5 screenies before you'll get there but only if you are following the little ones :)

@Moony

At least I think you do ;)

@angelknight1124

Both NiCc and Moony are right, I would just like to add on...*highlight* There can only be one little cactus (or smaller than the rest) lying on the side of one of the 4 main paths, only the one with the correct cactus will lead you to the next path. *highlight end*

@aveyond5855

I was having the same problem as you had..but I don't think I remember where exactly the teleport was...It was in a room...If you don't see it, you probably haven't enter that room yet. A little earlier in Sailor Mars part, you had to find Sailor Pluto after walking through the place...Try going back to that place (tracing back your steps) and take the other path that you didn't take when you went to look for Sailor Pluto. (I missed that when I was playing) Sense of direction isn't my best point, even in game play that proves to be my weakness as well ^^; I get lost in the game too! (If only there was a proper map I could read to find my way. ^^; )

ELIE-3173 thanks for your help i didn't mean to spam just got a little excited when i found it lol and thank you angelknight1124 it was great that you guys could help and i'm really excited about version 6 :D

elow fellas! how could i ever thank you all for all your help.. :D what can i say but you're the best! :pals: i just hope i would be able to finally find that little boy.. too bad i'm in the office right now and i can't play yet until i get back home! :( *sighs* i wanna go home!!! haha! :lol: maybe, i just really have to be patient (this is one trait i'm really not good at :lol: )

all the more i'm :loving: this place! i guess i'd been hanging out in here more than in my blog. haha! :lol: thanks again! you're really the best! (sorry, can't help to point this out. hihi :D)

Hi! I just heard about this game. Is this games supposed to be played in order of sequence? If so, it isn't all that clear to me which link is the first, second, etc. Any tips?

i'm happy you're enjoying here angelknight ;)

uhm, you could just pick a link that makes you go to the main site so it won't be cofusing

then pick the one with the latest version, and start from the beginning so that you don't have to download the other versions ;)

yes the people here are great. aww. i remember when i just got in this site. i sooo loved it. even now of course :D

anyway, on't worry, you'll get to play it soon. as for me.. unfortunately... another story has been left laying as if dormant in my mom's office computer :|

Hey people =)

I'm having a bit of a trouble right now.. seems I really fail at understanding what to do on the stage where you need to find the next two senshis (neptune, uranus), after talking in Rei's room after that chibiusa got taken away by wiseman >_< - I mean, where do I need to go?

Would be awesome with a reply <3

@Kalia

No worries about the sequence...Just go to http://smrpg.net and download the latest version of Moon Child (should be version 5.2 or newer if the Game creator came out with a newere one with bug fixes)

To know what's what in the game, just start a new game and you'll start where everyone first started when they first play :)

@angelknight1124

I know how it feels to be cooped up in the office and not be able to play your games :D During my internship, I was cooped up in the office the whole day...and when I finally reach home after work, I'm so tired I fell asleep checking my mail. >__< Now I'm back to Uni, I got tons of assignment and paperwork to do that I don't have time to touch my game just yet >__<

Anyway...Happy Playing when you get back! Good luck in finding that kid...That path is a bit long :P

@Slaaf

Unfortunately I don't recall the name or the place...You'll probably have to wait for someone else to help you with that...Moony isn't feeling well today so if she's feeling better by the next day...She could help you out.

No problem ELIE =)

Just that i kind of played late in the evening and forgot the next day what the conversation was about at hikawa shrine.. I just think that pluto wanted "us" to go and find Neptune and Uranus, the two additional senshis..

Feels so bad to have forgotten it =/