Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

@aveyond5855, i envy you! hehe :D i'm not even half of it. haha! i wish i could spend my whole day at home and just play moon child! i'm still lost with the lost boy! i guess we're both lost! :lol: for already one week i've been trying to find him..

@elie, oh yes, i was only able to play for like 30 minutes last night because i have to finish something else. *sighs* i'm really getting impatient with the boy.. i still didn't get to see him last night.. too bad. :( now i'm back here in the office and no moon child to play.. :(

@angleknight

The lost boy is in the temple in the dessert. Follow the path that has the 1 small cactus near it. That party is very tricky, it took me a while to realize we were supposed to follow it xD

@inmyhead: yeah, actually, moony and elie and nic had already been very helpful to me in my quest for the lost boy to which i am really so grateful, but even after all their suggestions, i'm still looking :lol:

i've already been following the small cactus since moony and elie told me to follow it. but i always end up with nothing but more paths and no boy. :(

align=left width=400http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/angelknight1124/thelostboy1.jpg[/img]

this is what i'm doing.. whenever i see a cmall cactus, i try to follow the path going in the direction of the small cactus. like in the picture, since the small cactus is in the left, i will go left.

but i'm having problems with this path:

align=left width=400http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j218/angelknight1124/whichwaynext.jpg[/img]

when a crossroad comes into view, i try to locate where the next small cactus is and find it rather than continue going right as I was originally to go right because of the small cactus in the right of the path.

anyway, i will still try (when i get back home) to locate that boy in this seemingly endless desert. and i will you (and others) suggestions.. hopefully, i'll be able to find him. cause if i did not, then i could no longer play the next chapters of moon child.. hehe.. :D

oops, :oops: sorry if this has been a long post.. i just wanted to elaborate my situation..

@angelknight1124 now I see why you haven't found the boy yet :)

At the first screenie, the cactus is near the up road (north) so you shouldn't go left but up :)

There is always a small catus at the screen because it is the clue to find the boy :) I can't see a small cactus at the 2 screenie but it must be somewhere there :)

Remember if it is near left road - go left, near right- go right, near up-go up, near down - go down :)

I hope that you'll succeed now :)

and no worries about the long post *hugs*

Moonyyy! You're such a wonderful person! I'll try that strategy when I went home today.. :D And I do hope tomorrow, I'll have a good news for all of you guys! Thank you so much for helping me! :) Mwaaah! *hugs*

EDIT: Ooops :oops: sorry guys, I double-posted! And I have no power to delete my other post.. I do not tend to spam. :oops: So sorrrrryyyy... :)

@angelknight1124

No wonder you never reached your destination :P I think I was overlooked the miscommunication bit and didn't give you clearer instructions :P Initially I was going to tell you more like how to know if you're in the wrong path...but for some reason, I didn't...My bad...I've been real forgetful lately :P (No worries, it's not amnesia of any form xD)

Hope you don't mind me using your cross road screenies' for illustration examples...At the cross road, walk around to spot the little cactus.

whichwaynext.jpg

If you see the little cactus along the north (or going upwards") path (like the picture).

thelostboy1.jpg

Take that road, walk up that road and it will lead you to another cross road. Continue to do the same thing...Look out for the little cactus to find your way.

Example:

If you see if (for example) it is on the East (or left) path, take that left road...This will continue and you will use the same strategy until you somewhat "slowly but surely" reach your destination...

What will you find? we're not going to tell you...Just see for yourself. If you still have problems, let us know ;)

@Slaaf

Good job on locating the place :D Happy playing :D

@Minako86

No worries...I think you would even finish before I do. :P I haven't had the time to play it "properly". I want to be able to fully enjoy it when I do have time to sit and relax.

@All

Glad everyone is having a wonderful time with the game. If you'd finished and still crave for more while waiting for more news from the game creator, go visit his site and maybe try some of the Sailormoon fighting game demos :P Also do try out Another Story which much harder (it's another game on my unfinished game play list >_<)

Hello everyone! FINALLY, I found the boy last night! Wehehehe! :bravo: I am soooo happy I did, this is by far the hardest part of the game for me.. :D Anyways, thank you so much for all your help, Moony and Elie and Nic and everyone here... :D

I planned to only play to only play the game for 30 minutes because I have to wake up early for office. You know what happened? I played until 6:00 this morning! :lol: Yeah, yeah, I missed work today because I played Moon Child the whole night (and morning)! Wahahaha! This is ridiculous of me. But hey, I am having fun! :lol:

And so, I've come a long way since the lost boy. I'm now finding the guardian of Ami in another dimension.. (This was already after Ami had left for Germany and Kuro is with the party and a lot has happened already!) :D *sighs* I just love this game! :D I'm so happy to have found it here.. And with people to help me along the way..

go to the bishop at the nearby town and ask him for the pass ;) it's beyond the cave. if it's your first time there, i think you have to defeat that mysterious guy (that's kuro right? :P)and go on outside the cave and off to the town.

@Starry lol you didn't have to bother so much, I already explained her at the previous page muhahaha XD

@angelknight1124 wow you sound like me XD i couldn't stop playing the game as well =D

@Minako86

I'm sure you'll be able to find some game time :) I haven't played Moon Child for a month or so....I don't really remember what I'm suppose to do in the game ^^;

@angelknight1124

LOL and oh dear at the same time...Dunno if it is funny that you played the whole night away or it is terrible to have missed work because of it...:S I hope you didn't get into too much trouble for missing work :S I did play games til very late...and ended up having 3 or so hours to sleep before I dragged myself up for classes...

@Moony

That was in case if someone else asked the same question again (this one is quite popular ;))I have a better explained one with illustration :D hehe...

@xXxIyaxXx

Glad you like the game. I forgot the name of the place, I think it is Kakyushu or something like that...Go to Juuban train station that is west from Usagi's house. Only one train is the right one, the attendant's response will tell you. If he tells you that the train departs in X hours, then it is the wrong one. If he tells you a shorter time like in X minutes then it is the right one. Just in case, save the game before you attempt to talk to any of the trains' attendant. My game got stuck when I once went to the wrong train. Obtaining the dynamites would be a straight forward quest. After you reached your destination, you'll reach a town. Talk to the people to find out who to see to get dynamites. If you can't find the person or have problems getting the dynamites, just post here and someone will respond.

@Rolsjo

Congrats on finishing the game. Unfortunately, the game developer has not make any announcement on a releasing date...It would take about a year or so. Details and update on the game can be found on the game developer's site or we'll notify you all on this thread or the Amaranth Senshi Club (in the Clubhouse).

@aveyond5855

The voice was funny...like some chipmunk gone mad voice :lol: