Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

@kstar366

You're welcome

@All (going slightly off topic)

Anyone started to play Another Story? I'm dying like flies (at Jupiter's story, why is it always difficult to play when it comes to Jupiter?) so I decided to stop and replay Aveyond II for a change of mood (it's no fun to keep dying at the exact same spot >_<)

@MoonPrincess

Any news on the upcoming version 5 of Moon Child? Is there a new site coming up for smrpg.net? I didn't really noticed any updates on the game development or on the game creator...

@ELIE-3173 I`m playing Another Story and I`m at chapter 4 and it`s so, so difficult :( I think that I will have a brake from the game for a while, maybe I`ll play Aveyond too :) or maybe something more relaxing like Grimms Hatchery ;)

There are no news for the game, the last one is on 30th of April and it says that it will be released soon :)

@MoonPrincess: If you think Ch4 is tough, wait until you get to Ch5. Especially if you haven't trained all the scouts (which I hadn't).

i finished sailor moon - the moon child

but i do want to play the second part

from where can i get it or when its releasing

i cant download the demo either

pls help i really want to play it :( :cry:

FINISHED THE GAME TODAY! elie was right, i encountered the right number of bosses. :D

anyway, wait, just making sure, the end was just a bit sudden for me...

it ends when you defeat that lady boss right (forgot her name. lol.)

so there's a sequel. has it been released or not. and what's the 'another story', is it before or after this?

btw, i'm a bit scared since it's hard. lol.

thanks for the answers in advance!

@ghotica20 & NicC

As far as I know, the game has yet to be released, so you will need to be patience. From what MoonPrincess had mentioned earlier on, the gam creator just got back from a very long trip, so I'm suppose he's working at the sequel as we speak. I can't download the demo either, probably it was removed from sendspace.

@NicC

Yup, the storyline ends with the Queen Beryl saga. I do agree the end seems sudden, I find it a bit awkward seeing how it differs from the anime/manga storyline. I didn't expect a certain character to appear so soon with some underdeveloped relations between some characters...

As for "Another Story" this is not part of the RPG game created by the game creator of "Moon Child", this is a Sailormoon rpg game developed and published by Angel in 1995, for information - read this - this game is definitely much harder than Moon Child, but I'll take it as a challenge >:] (If only I was as spirited as this in other areas...:lol: lol)

oh, thanks Elie! :D aren't we here in this thread a lot?

lol. anyway.. okay, i'll try the game out as soon as i can.

moon child really got me happy and jumping in joy. even watching the english subbed made me happy (even though the voice overs weren't very good)

well, night for now. :)

@NicC

hehe, that's true. Moon Child and Another Story got me switched back to fangirl mode for Sailormoon again.

@All

Anyone who's up for a chat on Sailormoon, feel free to PM me :D hehe...

To those who didn`t try the demo, don`t worry the demo is about 5 minutes and there`s nothing in it.. it is with Sailor Pluto and she is watching what is happening on Earth... there`s nothing more :)

I cant wait for Moon Child v5 :D I hope that he`ll release it soon `cause the first one didn`t have a happy ending :(

And I`m always ina mood for Sailor Moon chat..LoL... You can see that from my cottage..Lol :D

haha.. we're so addicted now guys. can't wait for the next game.

oh, and i'm gonna download another story within this day. :D

but, where can i? any link you could suggest?

You can download it here :

http://smrpg.net/

go to downloads ->games

first download a SNES emulator, download the second one...Znes (625kb) cause you`ll have better screen ;)

and then download the game.

extract them both and open the game file with emulator :)

@MoonPrincess

Personally, I prefer the SNES emulator (I had the game screen stretched a little). As for the Znes, I wasn't quite used to its functions, I was panicking a little when I couldn't find the menu bar...I was like "eh? eh? where's the menu bar? how do I close the game? it's not closing..." ^^;

@NicC

MoonPrincess is right, I posted on this earlier...but if you need help, you know where to find me ;)

@MoonPrincess

Personally, I prefer the SNES emulator (I had the game screen stretched a little). As for the Znes, I wasn't quite used to its functions, I was panicking a little when I couldn't find the menu bar...I was like "eh? eh? where's the menu bar? how do I close the game? it's not closing..." ^^;

@NicC

MoonPrincess is right, I posted on this earlier...but if you still need help, you know where to find me ;)

(Edit: ugh, my connection screwed up the post submission, can any available mod help me delete this double post?)

haha thanks guys. got to download it.

though, i have to agree with you guys, it is MEGA hard.

i almost died when i was about to save the sailorscouts.i didn't have much items to sustain me, and i thought it would be the end and that i have to repeat all over again from where i saved it.

though, it has a nice plot, and it's nice to not only play the inner senshis, but the outer as well.

btw, any tips for defeating the monsters where mercury is? especially in the cave. they beat me with two hits. SERIOUSLY!

and has anyone finished it? is it worth playing it? :D because it is realy hard.

@Nic: I only just found that you can save through the emulator, so you're no longer dependent on the Luna balls. Maybe you're smarter than me and knew it from the beginning, but I thought I'd share just in case... You can even save ion the middle of battle!