Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

I'm stuck in saitama city.can anyone pleez help?

michiru*the new sailor* saya she livs in a house most east of infinity academy,but all those houses are locked...pleez help!

I have a problem, in the part where I need to board the train and go to Kakyushu City, I did so the first time, but then I accidentally took the train back and now it says I have to wait 30 hours for the next train to Kakyushu City! What do I do?

If you enter the archway and keep pressing the spacebar as you go left inside the ruins, you should hit the hidden button... It should be against the left wall... it took me ages to find it myself as had many others.

Is it me or on my 3rd time playing this im get stuck almost everwhere.

Now in the sailor moon R part with Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus I can't get past the wall of spikes

edit: I mean the part where they meet Neflite

(I bet I spelled that wrong too)

I'm also stuck at a part and I don't know if its a glitch or if I missed something. I just beat Nuro and I need to go to Saitama city or whatever. I believe they said I need to buy tickets. If I go to the train station, the first two guys say it is out of order. If I try talking to the last two guys they don't respond to my clicking. Was I supposed to do something else first?

@Adriana

Ah,simple

Go down the map

You will see one stone arrow pointing to rock. Go near it and press spacebar :)

@shades

Hm....i remember in one train station you will find some train tickets laying by the table