Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

Can someone please help me I'm at the water temple and I have saved everyone and the told me to meet at the locked door, but nothing happens when i go there, Ive reentered so many times, in the room and the entire temple, but noone comes and now Im stuck, you guys seem to be far ahead so can you please tell me what you did, maybe I'm going to the wrong spot, idk?

Thanks in advance

@tealovebug1

Sorry, I can't remember how that part goes...Have you tried checking the previous pages? I know there are a lot of pages, at least try the search option. I'm not sure if anyone else who played the game are available to answer your questions for the time being.

@griselmay

Picture 1: Like it said "Explore the Jupiter signs". Go around each part of the sign and click on space part to see if anything happens. You know it is the right spot when something happens. ;)

Picture 2: Do as it says...Just walk around this whole patch of ground until something happens. You'll know you are on the right spot when something comes up. Make sure you cover every available step on this land to make sure you don't miss a spot by randomly running all over.

Guys, there is a full walkthrough available for this game, please refer to it before posting the same questions over and over again or use the search function. I'll add the links to it in the main post rightaway. :)

@Griselmay: To add to Ellie's answer --

(from the walkthrough)

1 - Search the side of the right-side of the right Jupiter symbol to find a chest (you'll know you've found it when you hit a seemingly invisible wall).

2 - The trigger is two squares south-west from the corner the north-eastern (upper-right) tree, and upon stepping on it, the statue of Jupiter turns into a chest. Open it for a door key and exit the room.

okay revvie ^^

im stuck in this stupid cactus/dessert =3=

and I couldnt do it TT__TT'

I tried the walktrough but I stilll cant get it T^T

(naturally im a big idiot sometimes)

*sigh*

its too hard :(

thanks aisling.

anyone knows about this?

hwzwyc.jpg

(actually, ive seen the walktough for this one too but chibiusa wont appear x___x)

the walktrogh sais "The Senshi bicker about not being able to get the door open for a while, and then Chibiusa teleports in. She magics the door open and joins the party. Go through the door and step on the teleporter."

Um, 'scuse me... is it just me, or is the SMRPG site down? I've tried to access smrpg.net several times in the last couple of days, and I keep getting directed to some random pages that have nothing to do with Sailor Moon whatsoever.

If it helps, the tab displays the name "smrpg.net [5]".

EDIT: Well, at least it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me. Now I have something to look forward to after my finals.

@Princess_Moogle

The site was probably down when you visited it. Here's a notice from the admin.

09 Oct 2010 by smrpg.net Admin

Many apologies to everyone for the week that the website has been offline. I had no idea the domain was expired and it's taken this long to get it back up. In regards to the Lost Soldier, I will be finishing it up over the next few weeks in my free time and will be releasing it as the first version (where the game is 75% complete), and the next version will be the full game. That way you can at least play what I have so far! I will be getting to emails next week.