Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoonPrincess

Sailor Moon RPG : The Moon Child

I wonder if the Lost Soldier will ever be finished... I loved playing The Moon Child and can't wait for the next part but it's taking so long... I see that they have put a demo on their site, but I'll better wait for the whole game.

To be honest, I didn't really like the game

The maps were just not nice to look at, and I found at least one glitch/bug in every area I visited.

Not to mention that all the girls seem to be anorectic.

Could be me since I never really watched sailor moon, we can't like every good game there is I guess

You said it yourself: you don't know what Sailor Moon is, you haven't seen it etc. This game was made by a guy that is not a game maker but a huge Sailor Moon fan. It's something like bonus story from fan for fans, since you can't really enjoy this game if you don't know the real one IMO. If you go through this thread you'll find that we are not talking about graphics, sprites, etc, but about how cool is that he made his version of the story that is really enjoyable.

Also this is a free game so I think that it's the maker's decision about the maps etc. I've seen games that have a prize with worse maps -_-'

About the girls being too anorexic..lol it's a game based on manga/anime, I think we all know how the girls are too thin :)

Well, I've downloaded last version of Sailor moon : the moon child.

In Kakyo City, when gate already opened, I walking all way upward, to reach top. Some error occured.

----------------

Script 'MOG scene end Sakura v1.1'like 187 No Method Error occured

undefined method `+' for nil:Nil class

Pls help.