Aveyond Studios Community
dgfurman

Cathan's abilities

Has anyone gotten "Third Eye" to work? Every time I use it, I just get a ? over the enemy's head.

Also, I think he's supposed to be able to change into a werewolf (since I got leaves to change back to human form), but I'm in Dracula's castle now, and he still doesn't have that ability. Did I miss that somewhere? Thanks!

i honestly don't know what that does. As a human & werewolf it does the same thing i just get the ? over the enemy. maybe we have to try it a couple times.

I'd like some info too plz.

Apparently, you're supposed to get the ability to change into a werewolf during the boss fight with Roy.  I didn't get the skill either and there have been a couple of others that reported missing it as well.  I've recently started a replay of the game to see if I can get it this time.

Thanks! I'm not sure now whether I should just keep going, or download again and restart. Ugh. It sure would be nice to have Cathan do something awesome, lol! Power break is helping a bit now.

I'm playing through for the third time now. I'm about to enter Dracula's area after finishing off back quests and gods. Where is the crystal for the third eye skill? I've never found it.

Found it in Milo's dungeon. Thanks Huntereese.

Edited by Snoopy