Aveyond Studios Community
KodotsGames

Wanda - Simply an Adventure

Is the third one a mini game??? :D

Sent from my SM-G360H using Aveyond Kingdom

You meant the second one?

Yes, it's one of the many puzzles in the game. That one is simple logic puzzle that both Big and Small one has to cooperate in order to solve :)

Oops, I meant to say second one, my bad. ~

And puzzles are in the game too??? You are killing me. >.<

Sent from my SM-G360H using Aveyond Kingdom

Oh yes! The game is all about story and puzzles. It's pretty linear in a sense but you will have many puzzles and mini-games in game. Just like this one for example :

Wanda%20Screenshot%2022.jpg

Hello! This is quite random but for an art project, I had to make a comic. I decided to make Wanda into one! This is my very first attempt at comic-making. Please let me know what you think! Thanks smile.gif

Pg01.png

Ah the comic looks cute *-* huhu

Sent from my SM-G900F using Aveyond Kingdom

Now I want to see the comic as well. T_T

Thank you! We are working hard on the game and the comic.

Hope we can deliver it soon :)

Hi folks! It's a busy week for Kodots Games as we went to TGS 2015 to exhibit our game. We got our own tiny booth and met a lot of people. Some are even high-profiles (like that of Namco Bandai, Shift, Marvellous, etc). It was a great learning experience!

Wanda Booth at TGS (tiny booth for a tiny game :3)

TGS%202.jpg

I was worry that we will get ignored because my game is made with RPG maker (regarding with the negative prejudice surrounding the RM games). Surprisingly, people doesn't care about Wanda is made with RPG maker or a toaster. Even though we were sitting right in front of Monster Hunter X booth, there were several people who took interest in Wanda. Some came near the booth and took a closer look at the trailer, some asked several questions about the game, some leave their business card and asked us to email them when the game is release, and some even took photo with the game poster (they said the characters are so cute).

She watched the trailer twice! (Btw, that pleasantly chubby guy is me)
TGS%201.jpg

However, people did frown at the inability to port the game to mobile. The gaming landscape had largely shifted to mobile platform in Japan in recent years. (Grandblue Fantasy's mega success is the proof). They expect 2D games ,like RM games, to be on mobile.

"Port to Mobile!" < was the comment I get from ALL the visitors. I guess RMMV will sort this out.

All in all, I am very please with the trip. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

Thanks for reading :)

Wow after seeing lots of things up there, it's kinda exciting to see what it will be likely done!

"Remember, nothing lasts forever.."  this sentence is making me kinda sad seeing Wanda all alone in the world then seeing someone the same as him(?). Aww so cute but maybe it will be kinda sad though seeing the story.. I guess there will be a sad ending? :( 

(Assuming Wanda is the blue and big one.)

Where's your face anyway, I just see your back lol xD

Wow after seeing lots of things up there, it's kinda exciting to see what it will be likely done!

"Remember, nothing lasts forever.."  this sentence is making me kinda sad seeing Wanda all alone in the world then seeing someone the same as him(?). Aww so cute but maybe it will be kinda sad though seeing the story.. I guess there will be a sad ending? :(

(Assuming Wanda is the blue and big one.)

Where's your face anyway, I just see your back lol xD

Thank you!!! Emotional bond with the characters in game is what I aimed to achieve :)

That snap shot was taken when I was explaining about the game. ._.

It's been a while since our last update. We've been very busy with planning a kickstarter campaign for Wanda which is due to start in a few weeks! It's our first time so we're very excited! We'll let you all know when we are ready smile.png Please support us!

For now, we have a new polished version of the title screen. We hope you like it (^__^)

Title-art-v.2.png