Aveyond Studios Community
ridaskadri

Sisterhood

I dnt knw the exact reason bt I dnt find it tht interesting like AV1 & AV3. Bt still I didn't like the endings. I was shockd whn Rhen agreed 2 marry Dameon......I mean hw can trust sme1 who had been betraying u. Sure he reformd bt still.....

Unlike the others I'm OK with dameon. But the game should have developed their relationship, he barely talked!!it was always Lars talking and giving ideas. The others were completely silent.

I think av3 is the best of them.

Ha ha.. Really!!! But, I wasn't thinking that, but now I thought it.. (My playing was meaningless) I didn't understand anything. I just translate from my family or friends.

How can somebody trust.. Yeah trust but marry anyone?!!! But, I don't agreed to go with Lars or Danny. The real one is to be a Queen. But, I would agree to make King as Lars? Ah ah, Talia's son and Alicia and Devin's daughter. It matches, uh, but.. Dameon can't be trusted. Rhen had to spend some time to know.

My fav char is Av2 is Iya.

I agreed to you, Enchantress.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000 using Aveyond Kingdom

Yeah, negar bendy! Are you female, right? Um.. I am agreed to your conversation. Dameon just barely talked to Rhen. Lars was mean but always talking to her. I don't ever liked Lars. But Rhen really wanna marry Dameon(The real ending was that, so that was the meaning.) Lars was not always mean. After the school and Empress suggestion, he stopped talking like that.

Ava is fit for who? I always thought Ava as boy. Nicholas humanity school..

Mel is I liked, and Te'ijal the more. I don't liked Aveyond 1 Te'ijal. I really forget about her after this 2 years.

Their is so more.

But the game should have developed their relationship, he barely talked!!it was always Lars talking and giving ideas.

I agree too on this. they never got to know each othr tht way. well, the game wasn't actually meant for any kind of thing. I mean it was unimportant, I guess. the main thing was defeating the ultimate villain through steps. so, these issues weren't much of importance.

well, the game wasn't actually meant for any kind of thing. I mean it was unimportant, I guess. the main thing was defeating the ultimate villain through steps. so, these issues weren't much of importance.

Yeah you're right:)

I like this fact that all the aveyond heroes are girls.....even in Av2 Iya was the main hero not Ean (at least in my opinion:D)

Yeah, Oracle said about Iya's so main. Ean has a minor role. Ean don't have a minor role. After all. He's the main hero. Iya is main heroine.

But I love Iya

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
Double posting

We cannot let Iya battle. But Ean has always to battle.. Same as Mel has always to battle. And as Stella has always to battle in the Darkthrop Prophecy.

Iya Tiki had to take her nymphs. Wicked, love, luck, wisdom and hope and compassion(how can I forget it?) Iya is the main I believe. Ean is always have to stay with her. Was that a minor role? Oracle said.

Rose Princess believe it's Iya is the main. Aveyond 2: Ean's quest.. Pardon if I'm wrong or show you wrong. But, the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is really liked. I'm sorry for my foolishness.. Iya is really a nice and the story is really behind her. That real enemy of the nymph of compassion the Snow Queen, Ishtar was she, herself. Ran and the characters helped. Ean rescued and he liked to help, as Oracle said Iya is nothing without Ean in the fight.

I mean Ean, not Ran,

Merged posts. Stop multiposting. This is against the forum rules. If you want to add something to your post simply EDIT your post. Do NOT double, triple or multiple post.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
Multiple posting

Is that necessary?

Pardon if you got it wrong. But nothing is for sharing, heh..

Location: Rose Coloured Palace in the Western Palace named Rosiella.