Aveyond Studios Community
AveyondFan28

Some thoughts on Dameon

The story about Dameon's involvement with the hero party is simple, right? Guy turns evil; evil guy decides to make him have the hero fall for him (the guy who turned evil, not the villain. RhenXAhriman anyone?  :blink:); plan works; feelings turn real; reveals allegiances at final battle to the party; true turn towards good; guy and hero defeat bad guy; the two get married.

That's what I thought, at first. Then I began playing the game again, and I realized that it might not've been that simple, intentional by the Aveyond team or not. First is him choosing to go to the sun temple just to turn Rhen to the dark side. We only see Indra say that Dameon needed to turn Rhen. We don't see Ahriman and Dameon talking about that, saying "Hey, so about turning Rhen to the dark side: do you think you can, like, head over to the Sun Temple after she rescues Rhinsu (however you spell his name)?" or whatever. It just ends off after Dameon suggests the daevas take the souls of the druids. We, myself included, just assume that's why he's at the Sun Temple. Him suggesting to attack the druids could've very well been Dameon being influenced by Ahriman's powers, and when Ahriman wasn't paying attention, Dameon could have very well have had a "this ain't right" moment, say something along those lines, and left, leaving Ahriman thinking "Um ...maybe he took Indra's advice ...?"

I'm just picturing Ahriman all confused with that ...old guy face he has in AV1.

Anyways, back to the subject, sorry if this is getting long, about Agas and the dreamer temple. When you face him, After Agas says "You're gonna die!" very dramatically, Dameon says something about how Agas was the one who nearly killed Talia, and Agas is like "You were never on our side to begin with, were you?" Dameon just replies with "...". That seems like an epic fail (to the players) at making us think he's actually on Rhen's side, but again, we didn't really know why he returned to the Sun Shrine, so, again, he couldn't switched sides again and decided to help Rhen and co. He could've very well meant what he said to Agas.

So ...after that very long wall of text ...what's your guys' view on the Dameon subject?

My thoughts are quite like yours.....
I always imagined that Talia(god I hate her) asked him to come to sun shrine. He had refused last times, but this time because of the plan he went there, to go with Rhen.
And I think that it was love which made him aware of what he had done. So he went to Rhen side and helped her, and fell more for her. But when they went to the demon realm, Ahriman took control of him and he couldn't do anything or say anything by his own till Rhen used that fairy dust.
One more thing, I believe it's all Talia's fault that he became evil. Look at her! She's on my nerves! After giving that darn ring to Rhen and making her a slave, when she reappeared she didn't say:"look, I'm sorry to make you so much trouble. That ring was going to protect you but it failed, I hope you would forgive me." Nothing!!and when they met Devin, she completely forget the children and went with him, and didn't paid attention to them. She's the one responsible!!(I badly hate her)
Sorry for bad grammer or bad usage of words!

Edited to remove minor curse word. Please have a look at the forum rules. Swearing, even minor swear words, is not allowed.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
To remove swear words

Why do you hate Talia?

But she is who rescued the whole world from Prince Zorom and Ahriman the demon. If she didn't said sorry while giving the ring and reappeared, this wasn't the time for saying sorry. If she just didn't gave the ring, she won't go to the Shadwood Academy of Veldarah, and for going there she had to be Lars and Mistress Rona's slave. Lars' teachers won't just notice her. She would enjoying in Clearwater, instead she should go out to say "I'm the Pendragon kid. I have the ring!" Well, when she met Devin. She thought he would dead, after this long time of meeting.. When they was with us in the journey? She let us go to fight Ahriman (Where not all wins?) She thought Dameon with us, after all, she went to the Temple where her real place is. Dameon want to just destroy her because she destroy Dameon's father because singing Ahriman's song so lately. Dameon is late discovered he was wrong. Talia was right destroying Ahriman and his unnamed Sun Priest. Ahriman was a big evil. That he (Dameon) could defeat in one hit before. He was in Ahriman's trick. It's not Talia's fault. She was the Guardian prietess of the Dreamland.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000 using Aveyond Kingdom

To be honest, I actually forget Dameon exists everytime I replay Aveyond: Rhen's Quest. Yeah he had some good scenes but I just felt his character (and Mad Marge's) were weak in terms of storyline.

Anyways, I do love Talia. She was pretty good in AP... ohhh the pain of selecting guilds!

Pardon for disturbing, Rose Princess loves Talia, and girls (playable) in the Aveyond expects for the Lydia the luxury noble, Queen of Thais and then, a prisoner.

Te'ijal is very famous Vampress in the Aveyond series of Amranth Games. She is my favorite character in the whole Aveyond series. Her conversations and ways are too famous and my favorite parts. Especially in the LoT rescuing Mel from the Gyendal and thugs. And the whole game. And the series expect for TLO. The games series of TLO is enjoyable while June and Yvette are present. Specially Te'ijal's letter. Her friendship is nice and she doesn't likes Stella very much but like call her moth and butterfly.

Mel, she is who comes in every series as leader (In Darkthrop Prophecy, she became leader before Stella and leader of when in the Demon Realm. She is very enjoyable and funny character. She had chance to rule the whole world. She didn't just pick that job. She liked being a spy in the streets. She went to rescue the whole world from Gyendal and her descendant Mordred Darkthrop, which she didn't knew that it was his plan also. After taking, breaking, giving and using(You can arrange the words) the orbs to rescue the whole world. Giving the Orb of Darkness to Gyendal, breaking the Orb of Light, using the Orb of Life, breaking the Orb of Darkness, and breaking the Orb of Death. The Darkthrop Prophecy isn't the part of Orb. The part of ruling the world. Killing her descendant, Mordred Darkthrop and throwing Gyendal to the demon realm.

Sent from my Lenovo A7000 using Aveyond Kingdom

What exactly is your point? There's nothing wrong with Dameon's showing up at the Sun Temple. He IS the Sun Druid. That's where he's supposed to be all along. Dameon doesn't need Ahriman telling him "Okay, this is the plan for luring Rhen to the dark side". He isn't stupid. He can make his own plans.

I bet, Sun Druid are SUN DRUIDS who have importantly works, he just wasted his times in the Ahriman's lairs.

I also bet, after he joined us, his aim was to kill us, I goes with Danny's ending, I never knew everyone likes Lars. Dameon is only liked by somebody. Disliked by a lot people after all, he hasn't done any trustful things expect for joining party and fighting for them, and actually that was his plans to make them die, I bet!

I bet this one too, Daemon and Lars endings are really dumbed, I goes on with Danny, who has nothing special, but, HE is better than Dameon and Lars, I bet!

Yay, Rosa!

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk