Aveyond Studios Community
moonpeace

Aveyond ships

@Azura Ahhh I totally agree - John/Elini had potential, but I definitely thought Elini was better than using a love potion on him. I guess you could headcanon that it wears off or that John was already in love with her anyway, but still.

I would also nominate Lars&Lydia! These royal kids sure know how to make trouble and cause a scene!!! XDDDD

And I can’t help but image when Lars becomes a teacher, all mature and grown-up, and has to cope with a spoiled brat like Lydia herself.... Mmm this should be fun!!!

Haha, I can totally see that. And teacher Lars opens up so many possibilities omg, I absolutely love the idea. Come to think of it, Rhen would also have to spend many years as a teacher before moving up the ranks to High Sword Singer. I bet their students would totally ship them XD

On 5/18/2017 at 11:53 PM, moonpeace said:

Am I the only one who thought at first that Boyle and Myst would be a romance option?

Nope, you're not alone. At first, I thought that Boyle and Myst would become a thing but that's unlikely to happen. I mean, Ingrid put a curse on him so....

Myst/Robin is cute though.

Reviving a dead thread with actual HQ versions of the ship chart (and my own, semi-recently updated chart)!

Spoiler

rrl8rb.png

Spoiler

15a5wm.png

Fav? Teijal x Rhen :P

I somehow wrote a lot of fanfic about them lol (And it somehow got 100K views so I'M NOT ALONE in my crack ship love XD)