Aveyond Studios Community
Danin

Danin's Castle of Strangery (Art!)

Welcome to my castle of art. I'll say it right now, I am NOT a professional, but I hope my inane scribbles bring some people joy. :3

Here's a derpy sketch I did of Professor Moo from AV3, getting delusions of grandeur after way too many years hatching other people's pets, because we all know he's the most likely candidate for villain of AV4.

c29aac81cb7d905694627db6afe9e4c2-d9d8w5u

Feedback is welcome; don't use this stuff without my permission, etc. etc.

Aw, look at this dusty little art corner. Time to shake off some cobwebs, I think.

To start, here's Talia Maurva, one of my favorite characters from AV1. This art was inspired by the Aveyond 31 Day Challenge, hooray!

Spoiler

fea12df042276c22c3d27a3016d2682d-dbgbvna

Also here's a pic of her butterfly minion:

Spoiler

4089478623f63401af6cbebf3c154257-dbgbfsn

I am sorry for how creepy I am about to sound but I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ART!!! The Professor Moo sketch is so so hilarious and cute, I laugh every time and this is like the fifty hundredth time I've seen it. And the other two pieces are so nice and shiny, especially the butterfly and the snow and argh. I will try to stop gushing now, but I really love this gallery, ahaha 

I've seen that Professor Moo pic on google image search results before, and I thought it was hilarious XD I love the AP art too, it's always nice to see more of that! ...now if only we can get more AV2 & AV4 fanart... 

@Mu11berry Oh, thank you so much! I was a little self conscious about my painting abilities before I posted, hehe. Again, I'm glad my Prof. Moo sketch got seen. ^^

@Queen-of-Ice101 Thanks! I'm pretty proud of that butterfly. I'll be sure to post more art once I've got some. It might be a while, I'm kind of slow. XD

@moonpeace Thanks! I'm totally with you on wanting more AV2 and AV4 fanart. I've thought about making some AV4 fanart/fanfic, but the game is just so good I'm afraid I can't do it justice. XD I've tried to paint Boyle, but it just looks like a sad version of the portrait we already have of him.

@Rodania ♡ Thank you so much! ^^ I'm glad you like them!

The Professor Moo is

*Runs away to laugh for five minutes*

It's just so perfectly derpy and funny and hilarious and just so strangely fitting to what we see in AV3! Oh God I must laugh more

*runs off again*

That butterfly was just wow, by the way! I love how you made it look so magical and angelic with those colourful wings.