Aveyond Studios Community
Amaranth

Aveyond 4 Beta Tester Sign Up Sheet

Amanda, do you need us moderators to add their name to the list? Or will it work like the previous games where we'll be included already?

How will we know if we are picked to beta test?

To all who are asking how they can know if they are chosen to beta test Av4, don't worry. Amanda will make let each chosen one know, and give them access to the beta forum/download when its ready. Whether she does this by PM or email or by posting a message on the forums ... I don't know which way(s) she will opt for this time. :)

Thank you for letting us know, JJ

Please don't double post.

~Mopiece

To all who are asking how they can know if they are chosen to beta test Av4, don't worry.  Amanda will make let each chosen one know, and give them access to the beta forum/download when its ready. Whether she does this by PM or email or by posting a message on the forums ... I don't know which way(s) she will opt for this time.   :)

Thanks for letting us know :3

But would it be ok if I asked to also inform all the users that the beta testers have been selected so they don't hopelessly wait? xD

Or that goes without saying? 

I have never beta tested before but have been waiting a long time and have played every Aveyonde game.  I loved them all.  It would be a great privileged to beta test your game Amanda.  :) 

I would love to test the game, but I am kind of busy with work. What do you need from us as beta testers? I have never done any sort of beta testing before. I appreciate you extending this opportunity to us! And thank you for creating the best game series; I love Aveyond!