Aveyond Studios Community

Hmmm...my PM icon is still visible and functional.  To the left of "Sign Out" is my username with a drop-down arrow, then the Notifications icon, then the PM envelope icon.  Not there for you?

Just click on the Envelope ✉ beside the noti button on the top right, then Compose New...

But my PM won't be sent at all...saying eg. member slimmmeiske2 is not available for PMing.

Can't attach screencap since I'm on phone.

Mei-chan, could you please do the favour by attaching the screenie I sent to you via Messenger?

slimmeiske2, is your message inbox full?  If it is, you can't receive messages, and it's possible you can't send them either.  I believe 50 is the maximum number of messages you can have at one time.

My PM system is still working.  I can get to it just like Argoyle does for his.

I wouldn't know, Tini as I can't get into my inbox at all. As you see in the image I included above there's no way for me to get in. :(

But no, I deleted all my messages after we moved here. So I know it's not that at least.

If you click the down arrow by your name near the top of the page, does it not have 'Personal Messenger' as one of the options?

In that case, I suggest you send a PM to Amanda/Bryce at admin@amaranthia.com.  I hope they can get it fixed for you quickly.  (Remember that they are in the process of alpha-testing AV4, and correcting any bugs they are finding, so it may not be immediate.)

LOL ... I just re-read my post and I said PM ... I meant email them at that email address. 

est of luck in getting it working again.  :)