Aveyond Studios Community
zahra

Black Butterflies[A unique journey to the truth!]

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for this great amount of support and interest in my game! I appreciate your nice comments. I have uploaded a new version and fixed the bugs you have reported. I hope you all have a lot of fun! and special thanks to mapleshade for their review ^^

I sent the link to my granddaughter as she now uses a mac. She emailed me back and said "So I couldn’t get that Black Butterflies game to work on my Mac :( I tried downloading it a few times and also downloaded the app I needed to open it and it still wouldn’t work."

Do you have any suggestions?

Hello there!

After Carrion joins the party, search Ywans Den for the lost soul. If you're still unable to find it, let me know and I'll send you a screenshot of the area.

Have fun!

Zahra,

Thank you for such a nice game. I like it very much so far.

I am stuck in game right now, though. I am in Underworld and I am unable to complete the quest "Rossa's Box". I already talked to Rossa and this quest is there in my journal. But when I reach the lake (with sparkles), Roman still says "There seems to be something in the water, but I can't reach it".

Am I at the right lake? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you Raphael. I just found the lake. I previously missed this area completely. The Wyrm  Forest is very dark and it is difficult to see areas that are away from the brown path.

Any idea how to complete the sheep's last meal quest?

hello i just wanted to ask if you can share any character animations from the folder so i can download them because i am experimenting with implementing files so i would love to change some characters appearance in my aveyond 4