Aveyond Studios Community
zahra

Black Butterflies[A unique journey to the truth!]

On 9/2/2017 at 5:58 AM, Raphael said:

scienceguy: you're at the wrong lake. To get rossa's box, there's another lake deep within the forest with a box floating on it

I'm at the lake right below the Zombie city entrance, sparkly lake still getting can't be reached...and I've been to all of the sparkly lakes lol thanks for any help...also can't get into the Zombie city either Roman is still too scared 😣

I know I'm late getting this game...it's too awesome! Graphics are impressive, mapping a little too many flowers but it makes it colorful! I already posted to a reply re: Rossa"s box still can't get since there's no box floating in any of the lakes (inclusive of lake just below Zombie City) unless I'm still missing having found another lake lol  Kudos on your first game!!!!! I'm recommending it to a lot of people. Is there a chance of 2nd game w/Random/Sarah or other L.F. characters since Aldorlea characters have been used? Thanks for making this game!!!

@scienceguy that's a bug, thanks for reporting it. I will fix it as soon as I can.

@Rhen Thank you so much for your interest in my game! the box is not in the sparkly lakes. Go straight down from the lake below Zombie City and you will find this lake(I have attached a picture of it)

Thank you both for playing and I hope you have fun!

Untitled-1.jpg

I just finished this game once again and enjoyed a lot while playing it. I could complete all the sidequests except for the 10 diamonds quest.

I think this game deserves a review, so I am writing it here.

Overall, this game has all the features needed for a good RPG. This game has a great potential to be released commercially. Of course it has a few minor bugs, but I think they can be fixed easily.

Features I liked:

I liked the total game play time (took about 34 hours for me) and the number of sidequests. I liked the way the game was designed – with so many islands ad so many towns and characters. I liked how you needed to travel between multiple places for almost throughout the game. A game gets interesting when you have to visit the places that you previously visited and interact with the characters that you have already talked to.

It was good to play with a few familiar characters like Rhen and Mel. I enjoyed the character development and interaction between characters.

The graphics are very good – with each town and each forest having its own features.

The plot is OK (not very good or very bad) for me.

Features I did not like:

The world map was too complex for me. Traveling between the islands was always very confusing and many times I ended up on a wrong island. The main issue was with the obstructions (like the dark colored sea). I wish it was less complex- with fewer or no obstructions between the islands.

Some of the battles were way too hard even when you play the game in easy mode. Example: The monsters on Glocrab mountain were too hard to beat before you get the weapons and armors from Newholt.

Ywans Den: Although it was challenging to navigate through this for the first time, it was annoying that your visibility is limited every time you enter it. You can see only a short distance and you need to refer the map in every part of it. It would be better if you can see each room completely once the boss fight is over (similar to the dungeon in Aveyond 4).

Some the cutscenes are too long with prolonged conversations and I think they can be shortened.

Overall, I played this game twice and I enjoyed it both the times. Thank you so much for such a great game. 

I am at the lake where the floating box is. I have activated the quest to get the box out. Have been around the lake but nothing activates Alvera telling me I need 3 stones. Can you help please.

Do you see the stone near the box? You need three more stones that look like that. Search Wyrm Forest and pick up three of them. They’re simply on the ground! 

Also I’m sorry about not uploading walkthroughs earlier. I have been so busy with life recently. Thank you for playing my game!