Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sunshiney892

Failure to adjust profile pic

okay this may seen strange but its true. I am difficulty adjusting a profile pic. Every pic I use doe not fit. Even my previous pics I used and I always crop them by pixels to make them fit. what can I do? 

Any word on this? I'm trying to change my avvie, and it keeps giving me an error that says "Failed to set a new photo".

Any word on this? I'm trying to change my avvie, and it keeps giving me an error that says "Failed to set a new photo".

Same issue here, and my pictures were the recommended sizes both ways (200x in dimensions while being under 50KB).

I think the admins will address this issue as soon as they can because with the release of AV4, it's been quite a busy time fixing some glitches that slipped under the crack. This is just a minor inconvenience though, but no worries, I'm sure it will be fixed in time.

Hey all, I'm experiencing the same problem! :) doesn't matter if it's through "upload image" or through a link, it says failure to adjust profile pic. I wonder why this is so..

I keep trying to upload profile pic and it keeps getting blocked by: Failed to set a new photo. Also, I keep getting logged out; I've had to log back in about five times within ten minutes.

Hello again everyone! I've checked with the admins and they've confirmed the issue. However, they are as of yet unable to isolate or solve the problem. For the moment, please continue using the gravatar method as your primary avatar method, thank you!

I keep trying to upload profile pic and it keeps getting blocked by: Failed to set a new photo. Also, I keep getting logged out; I've had to log back in about five times within ten minutes.

May the blessing of Lilith be upon thee (on one of those rare occasions when she's in a good mood).