Aveyond Studios Community
yujunn98

need help in the game!

Yup, it's not in Halaina. It's in an area to the south. (That should be vague and non-spoiler enough ;) )

Thanks...but the potion turned orange when i had ingrid make it. The book says i need to find a man of minerals. Where do i get them? Ive been searching for 2 hrs :/

It's right around the center of town, in a stone street area.  There is a sign that says "Crete Street".  That's the back alley area that sells a few things during the day and more shady things at night.

It's in a particularly slimy area ;)

Check silverspring wetlands. You'll find individual leaves. You will have to collect them all to form the hotspice.

Have all the ingredients for the potion still can't make it.

Have the hot spice, man of minerals , and recipe. Did recipe , won't let me add spice, minerals or stone.

Odd...did you have a different potion in there to start with, perhaps? There's a potion restart kit at a shop in Tor, maybe try getting that and starting fresh?

Used recipe in cauldern, Have the spice leaves for hot spice, man of minerals and rock because it;s green. 

Won't let Ingrid pick up man of minerals or rock to take the green out of potion. It's like it's stuck

Keeps asking if I she has the secret ingredient !

The potion restart kit is in Windshire, not Tor. But yes, do as Tei says if you started a wrong potion.

Did you add the hot spice to the cauldran? You have to click on the cauldran to bring up the item menu to add the hot spice.

Whoops, Windshire. My bad.

Keeps asking if I she has the secret ingredient !

The hot spice is the secret ingredient--it's not letting you select it? O.o

What do you mean you can't make it?

Won't let Ingrid pick up man of minerals or soda rock to take green out of potion, Can't add hot spice either. 

That is strange. Can you pick up the potion restart kit? Also, try saving first, and then re-installing the game to see if anything changes?

Edit : I see you've said before that you "have the spice leaves for hotspice". I may be wrong, but I think you're missing a leaf or two. Once you have all the leaves, Ingrid automatically transforms it into hotspice. Therefore, you will have one compact ingredient to use right after selecting the recipe.

I suggest checking if you have all the leaves, then use the potion restart kit and start over. If you cannot add the hot spice yet, then that means there is nothing wrong with the potion yet, which is why you don't need to fix it with the mineral man or soda ash.

That is strange. Can you pick up the potion restart kit? Also, try saving first, and then re-installing the game to see if anything changes?

Edit : I see you've said before that you "have the spice leaves for hotspice". I may be wrong, but I think you're missing a leaf or two. Once you have all the leaves, Ingrid automatically transforms it into hotspice. Therefore, you will have one compact ingredient to use right after selecting the recipe.

I suggest checking if you have all the leaves, then use the potion restart kit and start over. If you cannot add the hot spice yet, then that means there is nothing wrong with the potion yet, which is why you don't need to fix it with the mineral man or soda ash.

I have 4 spice leaves that what I found in the swamp

Okay. Then you're problem is exactly like Valkyriet said. You're missing a leaf or two.

Go back to the swamps to get the leaves you're missing.

I have 4 spice leaves that's what I found in the swamp. Stuck where I am can't get back to Windshire to get the restart kit. 

Think I'm going to have to start from scratch.

Went back to swamp and found the 5th leave. Potion finally made !

Thanks to everyone for help !

Please don't double post. Just use the edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
Merged posts