Aveyond Studios Community
yujunn98

need help in the game!

Umm i just encountered a major glitch. So i got a quest to retrieve the moon tear for jinx, and after i found it, i immediately went back to ingrids house using her broomstick and she placed the moon tear in the room. Now i cant give the moon tear to her sister cos i cant pick it up and bring it back. Wat should i do!??

But instead of turning in the moon tear to jinx first i just went straight to ingrids hse. From there she instantly went to place the moon tear beside the cauldron. When she returned to the party the moon tear had already disappeared from the inventory and now theres no way to show it to jinx so that i can get the recipe to uncurse rowen.

You don't need to show Jinx anything. She gave Ingrid the trap ward only because Ingrid is the one meant to have the tear.

Edit : I might be wrong. But shouldn't Jinx give the recipe as long as you collected the tear?

Do you have a previous save you can load?

Yes but i will have to go through a lot to get to where i am now. Will there be a fix for this anytime soon?

You don't need to show Jinx anything. She gave Ingrid the trap ward only because Ingrid is the one meant to have the tear.

Edit : I might be wrong, lmao. But shouldn't Jinx give the recipe as long as you collected the tear?

Nope. I tried talking to her and all she said was "come back with the moon tear" or something

Please don't double post.

~Mopiece

Yes but i will have to go through a lot to get to where i am now. Will there be a fix for this anytime soon?

Nope. I tried talking to her and all she said was "come back with the moon tear" or something

I guess nobody ever went back straight away. Good find, I'll fix this in an update. 

If you're online now and send your save file to me, I can fix it right away so you don't have to wait for the update. To get your save file:

Open your documents folder. In the address bar type %appdata% and press enter. Find Aveyond 4. Your save file will be the same number as in the game. Send the file to dan@johnwizard.com

I guess nobody ever went back straight away. Good find, I'll fix this in an update.

If you're online now and send your save file to me, I can fix it right away so you don't have to wait for the update. To get your save file:

Open your documents folder. In the address bar type %appdata% and press enter. Find Aveyond 4. Your save file will be the same number as in the game. Send the file to dan@johnwizard.com

Ive alr solved the problem by taking the long route and going with my old save. But still thanks :)