Aveyond Studios Community
Ant

Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist is out!!!

AV4-600x250.png
A whole new cast of characters!
The longest Aveyond yet!
The BEST Aveyond yet!
(at least, this is what our beta testers tell us.  ;) )
DOWNLOAD DEMO
BUY GAME
story.png
Boyle Wolfbane wanted to rule the world. He failed. Miserably. Forced into retirement early, Boyle now spends his days arguing with haunted trees and scaring off the occasional knight. At least he still has Fang, his loyal storm wolf. Things could be worse. He could have been born a hero.

features1.png
We’ve brought back many of your favorite features from earlier games and added some new ones. New features include a sophisticated battle and menu system. There are also new things to squash, burn, and collect. And… You. Will. Laugh. (Unless you are a zombie, in which case, we cannot help you.)

A few notable things you can do:
checkmark.pngRecruit minions
checkmark.png Collect magical cheekis
checkmark.png Take part in a night watch
checkmark.png Join a coven
checkmark.png Transform friends into creatures
checkmark.png Discover mist portals

characters1.png
character-list-small1.png

I just wish that the graphics ain't pixelated when in full screen mode...

Almost there... just a few more money and I will literally jump on my PC to buy it right away 'cause hey, I don't wanna be left out!

When will Aveyond 4 be available on other sites like BigFishGames or Wildtangent becuase I always have a problem with downloading games from this site. Even if I turn off my firewall, it still doesn't work and I don't want to buy a game that I can't play and I really want this game. 

I actually finished the game !! It was really the best Aveyond or the RPG amaranth has ever made . plus , I liked the new graphics and battle options , and some sneak-peaks about the previous RPGs ( Aveyond an Stargazer and more ... ) I really enjoyed . and Im gonna replay It multiple times . waiting for another serie of Aveyond .  ^_^  ^_^

Can someone please tell me where the misc shop is in  Halaina  ?? I need the blabbermouth potion and cant find the recipe and I have been walking for hours. I WISH there were town maps in the stragedy guide. 

I went to that door, there is a blond girl in there but the only potion recipe she has is Higglety Pigglety.. Is it that one?

Oh my gosh, so sorry, somehow I already have it.

Thank you for your help.

Please don't double post.

~Mopiece