Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ladyvane66

Dream Realm in Tor

So according to the Strategy Guide after talking to the Mystic when you go to sleep at the Inn, you wake up in the dream realm.  I have done this multiple times and so far no dream realm.  Did I do something wrong?

What does your journal say?  You might still have to do some other stuff first.

Have you been through the beginner's tournament  the arena? (It consists of several rounds)

My journal says I need to win the Intermediate Tournament, Commandeer a ship, solve Sid's riddle #2, Priestess collection, and then the 2 Boyle quests "Badluck and revenge".  

The main quest is Comandeer a ship. Work on that quest at the moment. Head to the port, it's east of the arena.

There is a priestess in Tor, if you want to work on that side quest.

So I tried to work on the Commandeer a ship, guard stopped me again.  I've already been to the Mystic, he told me to go sleep.  So can't continue on that until I sleep.  Searched the town repeatedly and still no priestess.  Feeling clueless and brainless right now.  Any other solutions?

As far as I can remember, here is the sequence of events that occur once you step foot in Tor :

1. The party recognize Fang locked up in a cage.

2. They talk to the owner of the pet store who tells them he's been sold to the arena.

3. The party goes to the arena and is told to win first place in beginner's tournament to get Fang back.

4. The party fails to win first place and they learn that Fang has been given to the mayor's daughter.

5. They go talk to mayor's daughter but she wants an exotic pet. Nothing more you can do for her here at the moment.

6. Party still has to commandeer a ship but the guard won't let them pass.

7. Party remember mystic fortune-telling from their final round in the beginner's tournament and decided to pay a visit to the mystic.

8. Mystic tells them that he will take care of the guard the next morning and the party has to pay 500 gold.

9. Party goes to sleep at the inn and (I think) Boyle walks in the dream realm.

10. Party goes back to the ship yard and is finally able to outwit the guard, thanks to the mystic.

Did you miss out anything is this sequence?

Edit : The priestess in Tor is standing close to Chester's cave on the right side of town. She is wearing a white priestess garb. You will have to talk to her a few times before you're able to "collect" her.

Nope, that's exactly what all I did.  I think  that's why I'm so frustrated.  beginning to wonder if I need to go back to my previous save point.  Only thing I haven't done it repeatedly talk to the priestess.

Hmm, I'm wondering. Are you sure you paid the mystic 500 gold? That might be one reason why there's no progress. Apart from that I have no clue. x.x

What happens when you go to the inn? Does Boyle mention the Mystic?

Actually, I don't think Boyle goes into the Dreamworld until after the ship.

I checked the guide. Here's the confusion : in the Tor section, right below the picture of the Mystic's tent, there's a line that tells you to go sleep in the inn, and go back to the guard in the morning. The dream sequence does indeed come after that. I failed to notice that too xD

OK, awesome will try that.  I was really beginning to think I had a faulty game or something.  Thank you so much everybody for helping!!

So that was the trick, thanks again.

Please don't double post. Just use the edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
Merged posts