Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
raxo2222

Aveyond 4 has lowest rating out of all Aveyond series....

I didn't play this game yet - I'm on Darthrope Prophecy now.

What happened? Technical issues?

Here are ratings:

Ahriman Prophecy - 4.60

Aveyond 1 - 4.79

Aveyond 2 - 4.89

Aveyond 3 (4 parts) - 4.58, 4.86, 4.71, 4.65

Aveyond 4 - 4.18

These ratings were from this website.

Wow i always thought aveyond 2 was one of the least popular ones. Personally aveyond 1 and 3 are my favourites. Ive never had any issue with the past aveyonds but i already have one in aveyond 4.

Pretty much what Ashen_Eclispe said. This game barely came out to make a solid overall opinion about this game in general. Not to mention I don't really trust those star ratings in the first place.

It always starts out this way. Then, as time goes on, the ratings higher. I do believe it's tech issues though. That's usually the biggest problem when we first launch a game.

I never really cared about a game's ratings. I've played some games with really low ratings that I enjoyed but obviously according to the ratings others didn't. That's what is so great about indie gaming companies. They offer demos and give you the chance to test them out. It's nice that companies like the makers of Aveyond offer the games on sites like Big Fish,Steam and Wild Tangent because I never would of heard of Aveyond otherwise. My personal opinion is if a game catches your eye give it a try and not worry about how many stars it has.

I agree with Faerieschyld.  I don't pay much attention to ratings.  For one thing, I have found that my tastes are not the same as most people's.  I like the Aveyond games because they are thinking games more than they are "action" games.  Let's face it, the battles in Aveyond are tame indeed compared with a lot of other games.  But you have to think to play these games.  I also like the characters.  So never mind the ratings.  That's nothing but opinion, anyway. 

Agreed- everybody has different tastes and ratings are highly overrated - just look at politics lol- it is great to have a choice in what we enjoy in games as this gives the devs scope within games and when it comes down to it - if you do not like it - don't buy it- simple