Aveyond Studios Community
Jessie sim

Where to find whispering grub for potion

So I have been trying to get a whispering Grub for a re size potion for a while now. I thought I heard that I need fang to get the whispering Grub so I started doing the Tor mayor quest line. ( I thought I needed fang because of some dialogue how fang could smell whispering Grub better than Myst can) But for the mayor I needed a agreeable potion which needed a moon tear which I found out I needed Hi'ber'u to get which is the whole reason I need the whispering Grub in the first place. So now I am back to square one, where do I get the whispering Grub?

You get the whispering grub in Whisper Woods, and yes you need fang. You need the moon tear only if the potion turns pink which is not needed for the agreeable potion. The color is probably purple, for which you need a violin. The violin is in the arena grounds in Tor. That should help you finish the mayor's quest and then get the pet frog for her daughter in exchange for Fang.

Haha, no worries. Just keep in mind that just before the potions turn a certain color, Ingrid will let you know what color is it through dialogue. After that, check the big red book in her house to know what to add for each color. :)

So, I rescued Fang and I'm back in Whisper Woods but I have searched all over and I cannot find the Whispering Grub. This is probably a really stupid question and the answers probably quite obvious but i am completely stuck >.<

The grub is in one of the muddy holes near far east of the whisper woods. It's close to the totem pole where you encountered the fairy group holding one of the oars for the boat.

I am trying to be patient and not lose it but I have been looking for this stupid thing for like 3 days now.  I am in whisper woods.  I know it's suppose to be here because Boyle made a comment about it but I have been everywhere except for one part that I can't seem to get to.  Anyone know where this thing is????

:wacko: 

I know but I have no idea how to rescue fang.  I am stuck with the mayor's quest - which I must of missed part of it because I have no idea why I need a agreeable potion.  I can not find the Kobold Camp - so I am stuck on that as well.

I can not seem to make the potion.  I have the ingredients needed. The pot is green.  No matter what I put in it all I keep getting is "Nothing is happening".  Then one other player said you need to add violin.  No idea what that is or where to get it.

If you check the book in Ingrid's house, it will tell you what you need to use for each "color" problem. Green is the rock powder that she already has at the start of the game. You will eventually need to the violin, which can be found in the arena where the musicians fell.

It's on the Northeastern part of the map. Keep having Fang go up. Fang doesn't give you any prompts. You should see little lights when you approach a dirt mound that you haven't discovered before.