Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
lierianne

How to fight the Snow Queen

the blessing of compassion comes AFTER you fight the Snow Queen (you should have learned by now the link between the Snow Queen and Ishtar, the nymph of compassion). You just need the other 5 to get back to Shaenlir.

To move the troll, you need the north wind. If you haven't got it yet, you need to talk to Obert in the Wind Lab (Land of the Lost) to get the quest, go capture the North Wind, then use it on the troll instead of giving it to Obert. If you've already given it to Obert, then the troll is there to stay. This is one place where you have a choice between two paths, and choosing one means you cannot follow the other at any point.

(Oh, I removed your other post - please only ask your question in one place. And as it's to do with playing the game and not a technical issue, Hints and Tips is the appropriate spot for this kind of query ;))

Check what's in your journal - it sounds like you're just not ready to go there yet.

Sequence is:

get 5 blessings - all but the Compassion blessing

get plans for secret weapon

find squirrel to man the weapon

when squirrel destroys shield around Shaenlir, then you can go

I'm guessing there's something in your journal that's still to be completed, as you should end up back at Thais Castle with Uthar before you're ready to face the Snow Queen.

If you don't mind peeking, check out the walkthrough (make sure you use the correct one for your version of the game), and see what you're missing.

Actually if you pay attention to the storyline,you'll know that the queen needs time to suck all spirit from Iya.ANd the Orcald said you just need to restore SOME of her spirit.

i already completed the 5 blessing... when i attempt to enter the ice mountain, iya will said wait., that she need to get the compassion blessing to the snow queen... and in my journal theres e thing to complete, 1. fight the snow queen, 2. get blessing (w/c is already 5)3. find doyles tailor kit.... i really dont get it... please help...

She doesn't say she needs the compassion blessing specifically; she says she need all. If five dots in the blessing/spirit section have been lit in Iya's profile, check the items for a Love Blessing. If you don't have it, you haven't visited Ceri. Some assume they already have the love blessing since Iya already has that part of her spirit at the start of the game.

Well, Aisling talks about the problem of love blessing. Just want to make sure if lierianne has been to the secret garden.

I miss that out in the first time since I don't really exlpore castles.