Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sewnsew

Covens?

Ingrid has three sisters--Grunhilda, Loralai and Jinx. Each of them has a coven, each coven has a specialty.

Coven leaders, specialties and locations below the cut:

Gunhilda's coven specializes in transformations. She's located in Boppity Woods.

Loralai's coven specializes in curses. She's located in Windy Valley.

Jinx's coven specializes in enslavement. She's located in Mudsludge Swamp.

I personally joined the curse coven. Curse Coven's skills below the cut:

Curse of Life: Prevents a party member from dying (always left with 1 HP). Lasts two turns. Has a two-turn cooldown. 10 MP.

Curse of Pain: ??? "Inflicts excruciating pain on an enemy," but I've never actually seen it work? I've been meaning to try again. 10 MP. I think the cooldown period is also two turns.

Curse of Death: Instantly kills most common enemies, but only does roughly 100 damage to bosses. 50 MP. I think the cooldown on this one might be three turns.

(Valkyriet, you ninja-ed me again! XD You should get a prize for speedy replies, haha.)

How can I reach Loralai's house? I have been there before but for the love of God I can't go there now, I see the house but there is no way to go in. I went from both entrance and still I can't reach  :angry:  :wacko:  :blink: please help me

I prefer the Briar Woods/Dragon Wasteland entrance but here are the directions for both:

From the Briar Woods/Dragon Wasteland entrance, go up the long rope ladder and head straight west across a small bridge.  Head north and continue west.  Go up the next steps.  There are two sets of steps here - take the ones to the west and keep going north to find her house.

From the End of the World entrance - go up the ladder, down the next ladder, past the cave and up the third ladder.  Go a little east and head up the steps.  Follow the path up the next ladder and head west.  Go up the next steps.  There are two sets of steps here - take the ones to the west and keep going north to find her house.