Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
raxo2222

Finished all previous games. How long is aveyond 4?

There are following games:

Ahriman Prophecy (Aveyond 0) - I think it lasts around 25 - 30 hours. Killed Ahriman at 62nd level.

Rhen's Quest (Aveyond 1) - It lasted 25 and something hours. Pendragon family line includes fairy.

Ean's Quest (Aveyond 2) -  18 hours. Shorter than AV1. Stuff happened 200 years after AV1.

Mel's Quest (Aveyond 3) - 300 years after AV1. Darkthrop did their stuff 100 years before AV 2.

Lord of Twillight - 8 hours so far. Heptius didn't learned her lesson from end of Aveyond 2.

Gates of Night - 19 hours so far. Gyendal is ez, when you use all level eggs you collected on end.

The Lost Orb - 31 hours so far. Death Scroll > Gyendal. Already longer than first game.

The Darthrop Prophecy - 43 hours total! Gyendal and Lydia are rotting far away.

Boyle's Quest (Aveyond 4) - 34 hours! Squirrels for world domination!

It took me like 2 weeks to finish these :P

Is Aveyond 4 actually longer than Aveyond 3 series?

I'm at 25 hours, and am near the end of the game. But I've been spending time looking for goodie caves and getting all my side-quests done. If you just do the main quests, the game will be quite a bit shorter.

I'm at 25 hours, and am near the end of the game. But I've been spending time looking for goodie caves and getting all my side-quests done. If you just do the main quests, the game will be quite a bit shorter.

Hmm so shorter than Aveyond 3, but I think its not fair, as aveyond 3 was divided in 4 chapters.

Did you actually used goodies? They can severely reduce game length.

By the time I found any of the goodie caves, I already had better items than what they provided me. I just sold them... not that I needed the gold. xD But they were cluttering up my inventory.

By the time I found any of the goodie caves, I already had better items than what they provided me. I just sold them... not that I needed the gold. xD But they were cluttering up my inventory.

Ah so these had no impact on game time then xd

So I guess Aveyond 4 is longest/second longest depending on how you look at Aveyond 3 chapters.