Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mickychi

Tear of the Moon

Alright, so I know where both enemies are for the mayor's enemy quest yet I cannot kidnap them because I don't have the potion needed, because I'm missing the ingredient Tear of the moon. Where can I find this ingredient?

I have the exact same problem,the tear itself is in the divisive thicket,the thing is i can't get to it because i keep falling in some cave, is there something i need to do before i can get to it?

Um... I am now on the quest to Delamere and I am stuck before the devisive thicket. How am I supposed to proceed without falling into the cave?

You're going the wrong way if you're trying to get to Delamere. Head towards the lake to get to Delamere.

I have the quest to make the agreeable potion, so i need the tear. I have spoken to Ingrids little sister, if that the one you are referring to.

Did you speak to Ingrid's sister that's in the swamp? The one where there is a demon in front? Does the quest show up in your journal?

Did you speak to Ingrid's sister that's in the swamp? The one where there is a demon in front? Does the quest show up in your journal?

I figured i out now i think, i read the description to if the potion was pink not purple, because its pretty much the same color on the picture, didn't read properly  :rolleyes: Now i just need to get a violin!

I haven't even unlocked the place with the demon in front of it, and I can't get far into the devisive thicket cuz I keep on sinking into the cave? I am still on the Agreeable potion quest...

@Ari - You cannot help falling into the cave in the Divisive Thicket if you cannot get past the demon in the other place. Don't worry about that area for now. The agreeable potion does not need the tear. As far as I can remember, the agreeable potion needs spider eyes or something like that. Do you have the recipe? It says the secret ingredient you need.

I have figured this one out,for the Agreeable Potion,you need a violin,not the tear! You can find the violin in the arena.You will be able to get the tear once you have to make the Freedom Potion.