Aveyond Studios Community
Vampirezebra

Demonic sulfur?

You won't have access to the demonic sulphur until you have Phye in the party and he has at least one upgrade on his sword.

I have Phye in my party and his blade is once upgraded. So I come in this cave with this fire (it's demonic cave, right?) and I can't go on :(

What do you mean you can't go on? Will it not let put the sulfur in the fire? Are you having difficulty beating the demon? Is the demon not summoned? If that is the case, then you may not have collected all the sulfur. There are three amounts of sulfur for you to collect around the Shadow Isles.

What do you mean you can't go on? Will it not let put the sulfur in the fire? Are you having difficulty beating the demon? Is the demon not summoned? If that is the case, then you may not have collected all the sulfur. There are three amounts of sulfur for you to collect around the Shadow Isles.

O.K me too something is a miss.  I did all three caves.  I only have 2 out of 3.  Is there a glitch in the game?  I wouldn't of used it by accident, can't imagine.  It's the three caves in the chest where each demonic sulfur is right? 

Alright, yes. Did you by chance already put one sulfur in the fire already? You have to put all three sulfurs in the fire. Meaning you have to click on the fire three times.

From the exit that leads out to Ravwyn, keep walking east and eventually you'll reach a cave. There's a torch inside the cave that the sulfur can be thrown into :)

Nope, this is a unique cave.  Right before you exit the Shadow Isles map to go to Ravwyn, turn right and walk along the upper level.  This cave is all the way at the end.

I'm sorry for being dense, but I have no idea where you're describing.  When I stand on the Shadow Isles, with the pier to the left and the misty portal thing right there, there is only one cave entrance, and it goes to the ones where I got the sulfur.

The cave is not on the world map. It's inside the Shadow Plains (or whatever they're called, I keep forgetting). You get the sulfur in three different caves in the Shadow Plains. The demon's cave is also in the Shadow Plains, rightmost from the exit that takes you to Ravwyn.

Well, I've been all over that area 4 times, but I will look again for another cave.

Do you ride the turtles to find it? The only caves I find are the ones where I got the sulfur. I'm baffled. . .

Merged posts. Please don't double post. Just use the edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece

Please help me, I have just 1 demonic sulfur and can't find the others. This one I found near the entrance of a cave, but there is nothing else in the other 2 caves. please help. never mind, I used them and didn't notice

Hello all. I am in the process of getting into Ravwyn and so far I have completed many different things like defeating Arinya, Crystalis and Icetooth. I have collected 2 of the 3 Demonic Sulfurs but I cannot for the life of Boyle find the last one.

Is it possible that If I have found it already before finding the other 2 that I might have tossed it into the cauldron and it can no longer be recovered if I saved after doing that? I have tried after getting the other 2 sulfurs to save before tossing them in the cauldron (they disappeared from the inventory) and it still asks me for sulfur. So I exited without saving and restarted at my last saved point (thus never tossing in the sulfurs).

I believe I have exhausted all my options and am here to ask for help just in case I have missed an area where Phye is needed to get through.

Thank you in advance.

There are three caves that contain the sulfur. Two of the caves are on the north area. One is south of the area. All of them are blocked by the white gate that you need Phye to get by.

Thanks for the info Mopiece. For some reason I must have dropped the 1st demonic sulfur in the cauldron way earlier before I got the second and third because I did revisit all three caves blocked by the white gates and searched.

I know this because I did restart an earlier game (Current game was around 50 hours long, Earlier game was around 22 hours where I was doing the Wearbear quest) and due to knowing where to go, I found better armor and weapons earlier and was able to complete some of the tasks earlier.

This time I made 3 extra save points first so I can try to see if I can replicate throwing sulfur in one at a time (each time saving before i throw one in, then leaving cave, saving, then exiting and restarting the game and repeating)

I also just remembered that for the original save when I looked in my journal, I know I had the two demonic sulfurs but the quest still showed 0/3 collected. Before AND after I threw them into the cauldron. Could this be a glitch? Well. Whatever the reason, I am still glad I am playing this wonderful game and cannot wait to play again from the start in Easy and Hard mode.

I don't even know how to get Phye. I have Hiberu and have done all I can around the Shadow Isles and Delamere. Rescued the turtles too. Tempered the mirror. What shall I do to get Phye on board please?

Have found Phye now. After writing my last post I went through the tried and tested (if tedious) method of going through every area in the game that I had visited until I found something I had not yet done.

Merged posts. Please don't double post.
~Mopiece