Aveyond Studios Community
miguelle45

Re: Change the time

Hi,

1)  How can I change day time for night time? Cause I need to buy man of minerals in Halaina.

2) I need to find 3 ginger extract and ghast extract in Gingernut forest, any hint where to find some?

Thank you  :)

I believe the Ghast Extract is from the Ghasts in Boppity Woods. Ginger extract can be gotten from the enemies (ginger mice, were they?) in Gingernut cave.

To get into Halaina at night, you'll need to schedule a wake-up call with Natalie and then stay at the inn. If Boyle won't do it, that means you weren't meant to be able to change it to night time yet XD

I do have that quest. But so far, I have all extracts except that and I have been attacking ghasts in boppity woods for two days now...

It must be my jinx nature. As I am very unlucky in real life (things that you don't think can logically happen to a person always happens to me), this situation happening when I game isn't that surprising.

I guess I have to keep trying for the next couple of days until I get it. Thanks for the responses.

Really sorry you're stuck with this, yeatshaw x.x We haven't had this problem before, so we're not sure how to help. I could suggest getting back to your other quests till one of the developers is able to help you ^^

And don't worry, I've had bad luck too. Don't let it get you down!

It seemed rare for me too, but I did eventually get it.   Rather than clearing the whole map, I mostly picked a couple of fights that had multiple ghasts and just kept killing them, leaving and coming back to kill them again until I finally got what I needed.

Did you possibly offend a ghost some time in your life? I posed with a dead crab once and now they won't stop chasing me down Scuttle Beach =3=

Robin won't join your party until after you have failed to wake the princess of Halaina with the help of her original lover. Although I suppose since you need the blabbermouth potion to find the original lover of the princess, and the blabbermouth potion needs the hot spice, you sort of find Robin after that whole ordeal is over.