Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
boyle wolfbane

witch covens for Ingrid

Grunhilda's coven (Boppity woods) will let Ingrid learn transformation spells.

Lorelai's coven (Windy Hills)will let Ingrid learn curses. One in particular, the death curse, is very deadly, on everything except big monsters.

Jinx's coven (Mudsludge Swamp) will let Ingrid learn enslavement spells.

Personally, I liked Lorelai's coven because 1. she's very cute 2. wow'ing death curse causes around 100k hp damage when successful, making Ingrid the new superwitch.

You're free to experiment though.

I did, up till the point I got glitched xD Even so, I'm not really a fan of enslavement spells in general. The only reason this was the coven I joined on the first run was because it was an easy location and catering to my laziness in walking too far.

Grunhilda's coven is also a pretty interesting one because I think you can transform into a chicken (among other things) xD If you're an animal fan, you could try joining this coven. The reason I didn't was because I bought the guide, and I didn't like the side-quests that came along with joining this coven.

Plus, I like Lorelai's name, and her enthusiasm for Ingrid.

I've joined Lorelai's and Jinx's covens.  They both have their merits.

The Curse of Death you get with Lorelai is super powerful, but it does have a cooldown time and doesn't work on bosses.

The best skill you get from Jinx lets you make an enemy attack his fellow enemies.

Which is the "best" probably all comes down to your preference, but I joined the curse coven because I like my witches to be straightforward and curse-y XD

We should compile a list of the coven spells like we used to have for the guild spells in AV1. I have the Curse Coven's information jotted down, save for the Curse of Pain:

Curse of Life: Prevents a party member from dying (death blows leave them with 1HP.) 10 MP. Cooldown 2 turns. Lasts 2 turns.

Curse of Pain: Causes excruciating pain (but I've never actually seen this work--either enemies have died from other hits or it was a buggy beta version XD). 10 MP. Cooldown ?? turns, Lasts ?? turns.

Curse of Death: Kills most common enemies (by dealing massive damage.) Does not work on bosses (deals roughly 100 damage). 50 MP. Cooldown 3(?) turns. Lasts: N/A.