Aveyond Studios Community
Jessie sim

Halaina Dungeon Help

Never mind I got passed it but now I'm on the dragon

Okay finished the dragon now what to do with the orb

That would be the reflective ball right? Go to the mirror.

The third eye is in a certain statue. As far as I can remember, one of the right exits in either the starting room or the one above it led to the statue. And I think you need the fire boots in order to get to the statue. Focus on finding the fire boots first.

Edit : Remember that if you had previously picked up an eye, it will not let you pick up another until you return the previous eye.

I am completely clueless when it comes to puzzles and would appreciate help on the Halaina Dungeon. I just opened the door and I explored and that is about it. One of the glasses/eye pieces is missing and I didn't take it.

If you've explored, then you would have comes across a certain pair of boots. Do what it says to get those boots first and then explore the area right where there are fire tiles. The boots will help you walk across them and lead you to the third missing eye.

Edit : I mistook right for left. Sorry 'bout that.

Although I really enjoyed this dungeon, my recollection of it is a bit fuzzy. Let's see what I can do to help you!

The first thing you'll notice is that if you walk into certain rooms, there are "battles" with cardboard cutouts. The more enemies in the room, the higher "level" you have to be. You have to be a higher level (as per Forthwrong's system) than the cutouts to clear the room and go through. For each "battle" you gain one "level."

The next thing you'll notice is that there are red and blue tiles (though I don't know if you can see the blue ones yet.) Those are "fire" and "water" tiles, and he won't let you cross them without "special boots."

Finally, there's the Eyes and the Swords. The eyes will enable you to see things that you otherwise can't--the Eye of Darkness will let you see in the dark or see completely invisible obstacles, the Opaque Eye will let you see things that are invisible, and the Gleaming Eye will let you find treasure that is otherwise invisible. The three swords are Fire, Water and Thunder, and are used at different points in the dungeon for different reasons. You assign an element to the sword by walking into the room over that tile.

Like Valkyriet said (ninja'd again, Valkyriet XD) you'll need to find the first pair of boots to reach the Gleaming Eye. To get that pair of boots, you'll need a specific sword (highlight: the Fire Sword) to make them usable. I think you also need that sword to free the Eye from the thing it's stuck in.

That ought to get you started--I'll see if I can remember the order a bit better if you need further help!

I am at the castle dungeon and im not able to go past level4 , I have fire and water boot as well as the three eyes, I am not able to view any treasure with the gleaming eye , And where do i use the lightning sword?

To raise the level you have to turn to night mode.

To turn to night you have to extinguish the fire than is in the room above the dark room, with the water sword. 

The next battle is at the room with the exit door

Lightning Sword:

There is a statue of a dragon somewhere on the west side of the dungeon. It has an orb. To get that orb, you need to zap the dragon with the Lightning Sword. Having that orb will allow you into a completely new part of the dungeon.