Aveyond Studios Community
Jessie sim

Halaina Dungeon Help

You will need the water boots to get across the blue tiles. I'm not sure, but I think once you gave the wizard what he needed (both the wizard, and his object you can see with the opaque eye), he gives you water boots.

I loved this dungeon, but I admit my recollection of it is kind of fuzzy. So here's how to start (copy-pasting from another thread, because it's long XD)

The first thing you'll notice is that if you walk into certain rooms, there are "battles" with cardboard cutouts. The more enemies in the room, the higher "level" you have to be. You have to be a higher level (as per Forthwrong's system) than the cutouts to clear the room and go through. For each "battle" you gain one "level."

The next thing you'll notice is that there are red and blue tiles (though I don't know if you can see the blue ones yet.) Those are "fire" and "water" tiles, and he won't let you cross them without "special boots."

Finally, there's the Eyes and the Swords. The eyes will enable you to see things that you otherwise can't--the Eye of Darkness will let you see in the dark or see completely invisible obstacles, the Opaque Eye will let you see things that are invisible, and the Gleaming Eye will let you find treasure that is otherwise invisible. The three swords are Fire, Water and Thunder, and are used at different points in the dungeon for different reasons. You assign an element to the sword by walking into the room over that tile.

You'll need to find the first pair of boots to reach the Gleaming Eye. To get that pair of boots, you'll need a specific sword (highlight: the Fire Sword) to make them usable. I think you also need that sword to free the Eye from the thing it's stuck in.

Thanks for the reply. That's the room I thought it was but it's different to the guide. I found the book of how to hide secret rooms.. but nothing is happening but the message appearing as to what the book is

You need the castle plans, not that book. Go to the archives.

Have you done any of the night watch quests? Someone there should give you some hints.

You need the castle plans, not that book. Go to the archives.

Have you done any of the night watch quests? Someone there should give you some hints.

I've done the nightwatch first quest - was told about about the library. Keep looking for the Archives in the town .. cannot find it. A screen shot or something as such would be very helpful, as I've checked every building, or so I believe, and cannot find the archives :(

nevermind, I  found it. Completely forgot about this building.Thank you!!!

Please don't double post. Just edit your post.

~Mopiece

Edited by Mopiece
merged posts

If anyone sees this and remembers it well enough to go more into detail for me it would be greatly appreciated. I've been stuck on this for the last few hours and am starting to get really frustrated.

If a battle doesn't trigger immediately, then you need to put out the fire and make it night.

You are an absolute life saver, I don't know how I didn't figure that out sooner. Thank you very much.

You need water boots. I'm not sure but I think you get the water boots once you have helped out the (opaque) wizard get his (opaque) object in the original dungeon.

You need to get the water boots.

I knew I needed those, I just wasn't sure of how to get them :c

You need water boots. I'm not sure but I think you get the water boots once you have helped out the (opaque) wizard get his (opaque) object in the original dungeon.

Uh... I know I'm supposed to help the wizard with something, but what exactly is it I have to do?

If you explore past the area with the fire tiles, you will see an object floating in the air. You need the opaque eye to see both the object and the wizard.

If you explore past the area with the fire tiles, you will see an object floating in the air. You need the opaque eye to see both the object and the wizard.

Oh, I feel so silly now. I was so sure I explored every area with all three eyes. Thank you!! <3

Edit: I've run into yet another wall. My party's level is 6, and I have to defeat an enemy at level 7. What am I supposed to do now? There's a room which I haven't explored yet as it's too dark to see in, and these dark floaty things that I can't walk through at night. Please help...

The Dark Eye should let you see in the dark room, I think--but have you gotten the Orb of Reflection from the Dragon Statue? Because that'll open up a whole new area of the dungeon for you, and I think that's where the level seven battles are.

The Dark Eye should let you see in the dark room, I think--but have you gotten the Orb of Reflection from the Dragon Statue? Because that'll open up a whole new area of the dungeon for you, and I think that's where the level seven battles are.

Can't believe I missed that. I was so sure I had checked everywhere with the dark eye...