Aveyond Studios Community
Jessie sim

Halaina Dungeon Help

Yes, there is a key for the wooden door. Return to the mirror and go through it with the gleaming eye. Go to room before the monsters and you'll find the key.

After you get through the dungeon continue on the path to find Hi'beru.

It's in the dungeon.  There is a room with three halls you can walk up, each with an elemental symbol.  Walk through the fire path and then click on the sword in the next room to get the fire sword.

EDIT: Just saw the "got it" :)

Help!!! :( I'm really stuck at Level 9. I don't know what to do. I haven't opened the main gate in the dungeon and, I still need its key. It seems that I have defeated all the monsters.

I'm doing those little quests in the dungeon at the castle and I put out of the torch or whatever by accident, and I think I saved... So I don't know how to relight it. And I can't do ANYTHING because those dark clouds are blocking the other areas to enter, and the areas i CAN enter require me being like level 8 or something to go through...

Help please?

Just go back to the room where you can find the three different sword types - water, fire, lightning. Grab the fire sword and go back to the room with the torch. That room isn't blocked by dark clouds.

ZAHR3 there's a complete guide for the dungeon that's a sticky thread. Until my last run through (7 games in total so far) I had to check it at least once to remember the next steps. :P