Aveyond Studios Community

Look for some fairies. They're guarding the oars. The first is south of the map. You should go under a bridge. The second is sort of central of the map. It's close to a totem.

The oars have been held hostage by some fairies. I think one of them was in the south-eastern region, near a big pong and a bridge above. The other oar can be found if go north from the above location, and find a totem pole after crossing two small bridges.

edit : ninja'd

Thank u I got it

I am trying to find the oars, but have not seen them. The one thing I've noticed is that in both places, dig spots are there, but Fang is not in the group, and Myst will not stay in her four-legged form outside of fights. Are they in plain sight? I have not seen any fairies, either.

Merged posts.

~Mopiece

Yes, there are in plain sight. You don't dig them up. There just out in the open.

One is down in the Southeast side of the map. You should see a bridge with a couple faeries with a box on it. The other one is towards the central part of the map.

Edit: Here are some screen shots to show the areas where you'll find the oars.

CWUjwk2.png

0dNiLYa.png

Edited by Mopiece
Added images

Thank you. I will go back and see if I can find them! So, I looked around both areas, and all I'm seeing is rocks, trees, plants, and mushrooms. I've clicked on everything and wonder if there's a glitch because I cannot see anything that looks like oars in either place. Just a couple of dig spots, but with no Fang, I have no way to dig anything up. Thank you for trying to help.

wish i could find all the planks, got the oars, and the figure head, and 10 of the 19 planks and have gone back and forth looking for the rest of the planks with no luck.  Am getting really discouraged

Can you help please?

VerraFae