Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lydvee

Exotic pet?

Hi! I need to find an exotic pet for the mayor's daughter so I can get Fang back. I'm assuming it's the giant crab, but I'm not sure how to get to that island. Help?

Not a giant crab :)

Have you done the quest to help the king's daughter? And have you actually gotten the quest to get the exotic pet? (It threw me for a loop that the daughter was asking for a pet but no quest was in the journal until later.)

Exact nature of the "exotic pet" is below:

It's the Frog Prince--after you meet him in the Silverspring Wetlands, you find him again in Boppity Woods.

Good luck!

(ninja'd XD)

Not a giant crab :)

Have you done the quest to help the king's daughter? And have you actually gotten the quest to get the exotic pet? (It threw me for a loop that the daughter was asking for a pet but no quest was in the journal until later.)

Exact nature of the "exotic pet" is below:

It's the Frog Prince--after you meet him in the Silverspring Wetlands, you find him again in Boppity Woods.

Good luck!

(ninja'd XD)

I picked it up. But I can't give it to mayor's daughter :(

@Ghostgirl You need to talk to the little girl that has Fang in the Mayor's house in Tor, however to be able to talk to her you first have to complete some quests for the Mayor. 

Spoiler

You first have to finish the quest to put behind bars 3 of the Mayor's enemies and investigate the Kobolds if I recall correctly.