Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mongoose

Investigating Kobolds

I seem to be stuck at this quest that the mayor gave me. I must investigate the Kobolds, but I'm afraid I cleared out the area of the Kobolds multiple times. Anyone know if I could have missed something blatantly obvious? Must admit, I'm thrown for a loop on this one.

Search very carefully in the caves. You will find evidence (and an egg if I rememeber correctly).

There's a cave somewhere with thorns/bones/whatever these are you need to get to. But! In order for the cave to be accessible you need to step on a square piece of ground in one of the caves lower in the kobold camp. You can continue from there. Maybe that's what you missed.

Search very carefully in the caves. You will find evidence (and an egg if I rememeber correctly).

There's a cave somewhere with thorns/bones/whatever these are you need to get to. But! In order for the cave to be accessible you need to step on a square piece of ground in one of the caves lower in the kobold camp. You can continue from there. Maybe that's what you missed.

Yep! Thanks! As stupid as this sounds, I thought that square piece of ground was part of the landscape, did not even give it a second look. Over looked that big time, thank you for the help, much appreciated!!!

I am also confused by this kobold quest.  I have been in that cave with the square patch and it moved but nothing happened that I could see in that cave.  Am I to go somewhere else afterwards?  I've already been to the place where the four creatures were standing and beat them.  What am I looking for here ??  I have not gotten both the Mayor's enemies, just the 2-card flip guy.  I don't know how to get the guy out of prison in Wndshire, either.

Nothing is supposed to happen in the cave once you hit the switch. It happens outside of the cave. You should have seen a opening in the upper level of that area that had some bones shut over it. Hitting that switch opens the bones. That's the area you need to go to after hitting the switch.

If you see the switch, then you must have gotten both of the mayor's enemies. You get them both the same way, with the potion.

Something's not right. If you haven't gotten the Windshire prisoner, then you can't have done what you needed to in the Kobold area.

You just need to use the same potion on the prisoner in Windshire. What happens when you speak to him?

I have no idea what the others are talking about but my problem is related to this. I can't see a square piece of ground. I investigated the caves on Kobold Camp, all I found are chests, yet no square piece of ground outside.

Before I got this quest, I encountered the mayor, Then went on with finding the shop that needs to be shut down. Please help

What enemies? All I know for now is that he wants me to get rid of the shop.

Here are my main quests:

Dangerous Goods - shut down the shop in Tor that sells kobold trinkets

End of the world - ask somebody knowledgeable in Tor about the end of the world

Obliterate 13 Scarecrows - The Raven Lord will reward you if you are able to obliterate his arch nemesis

Boyle's Revenge 

----------------------

I was randomly searching Tor and I came to the Mayor's house. I talked to him, he just asked if I got rid of something? I forgot. But that's that. I don't know what enemy you're talking about though