Aveyond Studios Community
yacov90

ave4 goodies caves??

Yes there definitely are XD At least, I'm saying so because I managed to accidentally bump into one while exploring. However, as a little hint, there is a quest with a pretty good reward which will make the job in your question easier ;)

I'm just wondering because all the other Aveyond games, I've played them normally then with goodies. So Yea thanks for the replies and have a great day.  :)  :)

Definitely! I found one by accident. :D  Now trying to see if i can find more by accident. lol  I'm holding off geting the strategy guide since i like to do/find things on my own my first run through with a game. 

There's more than just 4 goodie caves. I would suggest finishing Sid's Riddles because it will help you with goodie caves.

Also, if you're struggling with money, have you checked out Robin's grandma's store yet?

Okies, although I don't think there's a way for me to get back to finish Sid's riddles currently. I'm currently trying to curse Grunhilda, looking for the hot spice. I honestly haven't come across Robin's house but there's an area by the castle where I try to get a Cheeki from behind the gate and "Robin' speaks. But I don't have Robin in my party nor have I met Robin so i'm confused x.x

There's a bunch of them!

I don't remember where all of them are, but there's one in almost every major area--Gingernut Caves, for sure, as well as Windy Valley, Windy Hills, Depths of Fire,  Briar Woods, Shadow Isles, and Dragon Wasteland.  I'm pretty sure there's more than that, but those are the ones I remember offhand. I don't recall what's in them, though. A lot of them have the best armor you can have for that area, some have money or weapons (again--the best you would be able to buy for that area)

However, completing a particular quest (Sid's Riddles) will get you an item that points out the goodie caves. Very handy--though I got it a little late for most of the goodies to be really useful.

I stopped keeping track of them after getting the item that points them out.  I had found four up to that point but none in Briar Woods - I've been meaning to go back through there and some of the other areas with the item to see if I missed any.

The goodie caves are shown in the strategy guide, so you can purchase it if you want exact locations.  (I seem to recall we never even said on what maps they were found.)  We don't allow posting exact locations in the forums or by PMs.  When I used to annotate the maps for posting here, I'd put a VERY subtle marking on them, so one could search all the maps to try to find them.

Good luck exploring and finding them.  :)

I'm sorry if this is a daft question, but where I can find the lemon preserve in Gingernut Forest. I bought preserved lemon from a store in said forest, but that's not the right item apparently. Do I have to find someone to make lemon preserve for me? Thanks in advance.