Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
txmimi

Help with the map

I'm ready to either go to the Dragon Wastelands or make the journey to Tor, but can't figure out how to get to either place.  I have the strategy guide and see them on the map, but don't know how to get there.  So far, I don't have a portal thingy for either place.

You have to go through the Briar Woods. Head out the northwestern exit and then head south, if memory is willing to serve.

Find the wanted crop destroyer who's roaming around in the Briar woods and then west from where she's standing. Keep heading west till you find some ladders and head down. You'll find a path leading to the exit soon enough :)

Also, I believe you have to do the quest for the Raven Lord where you get Razor, the raven familiar. You have to go up some ladders that were blocked by brambles to be able to get out, if I remember right.

I don't recall the crop destroyer and I'm playing through the second time. I just wandered from the east to west exit of Briar. Where is s/he?

It's a side quest. It's one of the side quests that you get from the job boards. Did you see a job board in the woods?

Actually, you have to look at the wanted posters in Windshire after finishing the Windmill to start that quest.  (Before that, the posters will be about Boyle.)

Ah, first time I played this, I  got nothing from looking at the wanted posters when they changed from Boyle so I just ignored it. Odd.

When the posters change, you should get a entree in your journal. It should be in the side quest section under crop destroyer.

I may be recalling incorrectly. I remember reading the posters but I have no recollection of the quest first time through. Probably a brain fart on my part. If you don't take the 300 gold, is there anyone back in town to report to or is that the end either way?

Nobody at the prison had boo to say about her so next time through I just took the money. I got the quest completed message in Briar Woods after sending her away. /shrug

Even talking to most of the people in Windshire elicited no result on her.