Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
achernysh

Warebear cave?

Hi I Found the bear before completing the 3 whereabouts, and now just finishe the quet of the whereabouts and told me to ue the Anti-Potion on the bear to turn him human, but now the bear is gone. What I'm Going to do thanks :)

Don't think the bear appears before you find the 3 things. He doesn't look like any of the regular bears.

You need to go to Gingernut Forest and head North from Robin's Nan's house. After exploring the area above, you should find a hole in a ground. It has a rope by it. Interact with it and you'll drop into a cave that the werebear is in.

CASTLE PLANS

Hi. Can someone tell me where the castle plans are please. Have been in the library in the castle and there is a book about secret passages etc but although i have the quest i cannot have the books!

Also. Where are the castle archives please. Which building is this?

The castle plans are in the archives, not the library. The building that the black arrow is pointing to is the archives.

UbHSuJZ.png

Also next time, please start a new thread instead of posting in a thread whose topic doesn't relate to your topic.