Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
ldoxsee

locked red door in tor and dragon wasteland

I must be very stupid because I cannot find the route to the last red door in the Dragon Wastelands. And yes, I already have the key to unlock the red doors and I have already unlocked the one in Tor in the other one in the Wastelands. I only have this one last door left.

I know it is the southwest bottom part because when I am in that direction, I can see the very top part of this last door. But try as I might, I cannot find the path that will take me to very, very, very bottom of the map where I can enter the door. The furthest south I can go is where I can see the top of the red door.

In case you don't know what I mean, this picture shows you the furthest south I can go (http://i.imgur.com/GuWDyHh.jpg). As you can see, I can see the red door, but I can't go down any further to get to the door, nor can I get the path to that money bag. I have gone over all the map but I still cannot find the path to the door. I must be very stupid and very blind because I have tried for the past 5 hours and can't get further south. Help!

Thanks in advance for any help and advice.

You'll gain the key when you've advanced in the plot enough. What is your main quest right now? Have you been to Skull Mountain?

Also, you may want to have a look at the forum rules, since you have been breaking them.