Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
achernysh

Depths of Fire - what do?

So I have Phye in the deaths of fire - need to find the black anvil.. I have no idea what to do.. there is the golden sword singer statue - what am I to do with it? Is it connected to the great elven tree?  - is that the step I need to take in order to proceed with the quest?

You're in the wrong area.  Go back out and find the blacksmith shop - there's a ladder near there that goes further down to another cave.  

As for the sword singer statue, take Rowen back to the elder oak in Briar Woods then come back to the statue.  You'll also need to remember this area for Robin's sword.

I am hopelessly lost in the Depths of Fire. I think I have moved all the walls. I can't find any more buttons that are still active to move walls. But I can't find where the forge is. The only 2 cave entrances I find are the one that leads out of the DoF and another that leads just to a ledge where there is some money in a bag. I'm wandering all over, and can't find any other exits. Obviously, I have missed something. (I did find the goodie cave, though!)

Never mind the above. I found some rocks I could walk over, that I didn't think I could! I think I have found the direction I need to go. Thanks, anyway.

Don't double post. Just use the edit button to add more information to your post.

~Mopiece