Aveyond Studios Community
Janeml

Attraction points

So they can get married? Yes.

You won't be able to buy the love potion recipe until you have all the attraction points. There 5 points for you to earn. Boyle will end up having 6 attraction points, since he gets one in the beginning of the game.

So they can get married? Yes.

You won't be able to buy the love potion recipe until you have all the attraction points. There 5 points for you to earn. Boyle will end up having 6 attraction points, since he gets one in the beginning of the game.

But wait , do they have to have all the attraction points for one person or is there a minimum ?

I believe you need 5 attraction points to be able to purchase the love spell.

The most points you can get for Hi'beru or Phye is 5, but you can get 6 points for Boyle.

Then I guess I messed up .. I currently have 2 points for Boyle (cookies) and now I'm Ravwyn and i don't know who I should give the point to .. Is there really no way to undo the points or something !? I really don't want Ingrid to be together with Boyle  :(

There's no way to undo attraction points.

I can't recall if you did need the full 5 points or not.  You could try to get another character 4 points and see what happens.

Okay .. i'll try I guess , thanks .

I was able to buy the love spell for Hi'beru with only 4 points.  I don't know if you can get the marriage without the fifth point but you can definitely get the recipe.

(I hadn't yet been to Ravwyn when I bought the recipe but got the fifth point for him once there.)

@marchix - I don't believe it's possible to get 7 attraction points.

Were you able to do something more than these events?

1) Gargoyle - Wyrmwood: Boyle only point

2) Intermediate tournament victory badge - Tor
3) Love cookies - Halaina
4) Te'ijal love advice - Ravwyn
5) Love Stone - Ravwyn

6) Share Crab Meat - Crab Island

So I did all of the things for Boyle in the spoiler but I only have 5 attraction points. The only one I don't remember getting a message about the attraction point is the second one. Did I need to do something after completing it, or should it have been automatic?

Edit: I found it. Apparently I didn't save it after I did 5 so I had to redo it.

Second question: Anyone know if anything is possible between Myst and Robin? They are adorable :) 

Which badge did you get?  The one from the intermediate tournament is just an accessory and has no impact on the attraction points.  The reward for winning the expert tournament is a pendant that will give the attraction point.  When you win, you'll be asked which pendant you want depending on who is in your party.  So, if you win before Hi'beru and Phye join, the point will automatically go to Boyle.