Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
tracykinpa

Vault - Thief House Riddle

Ok, another I feel dumb question. I am in Daintree Forest, and I solved the first riddle in the vault that gave me the thief house key. I have the archer, poison and thief cards.

I can't solve the next vault puzzle - the archer fires an arrow at the king

And when I unlock the thief's house - the thief pays the archer - If I lay down the thief and archer cards, nothing happens.

I assume I am missing an arrow card and/or king card and I need to solve the vault riddle first? Help?

If it matters, there is a bookcase that looks moveable in the vault (that seems to match a similar one in the king's jester's room in Halaina that I was never able to open) that I can't move.

That bookcase room is the final room, so don't worry about that for now.

The vault puzzle needs Archer-Arrow-King

The thief house puzzle needs Thief-Gold-Archer

If you've done everything else you can do and can't complete either of these puzzles, then look around the forest between the houses and the vault.  There is a chest around there that contains either a key or a card.  That might be what you need, if you don't have it already.

You're welcome.

I don't remember the exact order of house puzzles and vault puzzles, but I do know it alternates.  If you complete a house puzzle, you'll get the next puzzle page to complete in the vault.  If you complete a vault puzzle, you'll get something that will let you complete a house one.  It's a lot of back and forth.